The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1093 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15631 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
normally i go for 3, 4 abit packed unless is mummy. for Empire HH 100 i go for 2 only..
The mummy must be chio chio one la right?
Old 10-09-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
The mummy must be chio chio one la right?
havent seen any chio chio mummy le, some worst then the girls
Old 10-09-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
havent seen any chio chio mummy le, some worst then the girls
Wah lau like that how sia? 🤔
Old 10-09-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Wah lau like that how sia? 🤔
some mummy wear t-shirt, some stuck up attitude
Old 10-09-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
some mummy wear t-shirt, some stuck up attitude
Wear T shirt?🤣 simi standard ? Sadly dun have that kind of mummy feel le guess the mummy all evolving le WOO too old fashioned le still in stone age lol 😛😛😛
Old 10-09-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of
Quote:
i dont drink and want quantity of girls so must do the math

But already given u all the answers before
Old 10-09-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Wear T shirt?🤣 simi standard ? Sadly dun have that kind of mummy feel le guess the mummy all evolving le WOO too old fashioned le still in stone age lol 😛😛😛
BVL mummy wear t-shirt and act drunk when come to tipping... somemore without makeup
Old 10-09-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
BVL mummy wear t-shirt and act drunk when come to tipping... somemore without makeup
No makeup some more zzzz
Old 10-09-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
No makeup some more zzzz
where got playable mummy? am in doubt
Old 10-09-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nowadays so different liao WOO guess
Old 11-09-2022, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahaha got. Some mummy used to be working ladies as well before becoming mummy. I had one…brought me to one of her condos and for a very reasonable price had a wild session as well. Even drove me back to my car when the deed was done. This went one a few times. That was a while back already so don’t ask me for contact cuz she got a bit annoying and I deleted it. Mummy also a woman and has needs. And alcohol helps make it easier to get the deal done.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 11-09-2022, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 5
Alexws1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Is ok lah, as long as she provides good customer service then that’s the most important thing right? Chill lah. Last time at Myth, this mamasan Katy wore jeans also but she treated us well and asked us if the girls behave or not, etc. Enjoy.
Old 11-09-2022, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexws1980 View Post
Is ok lah, as long as she provides good customer service then that’s the most important thing right? Chill lah. Last time at Myth, this mamasan Katy wore jeans also but she treated us well and asked us if the girls behave or not, etc. Enjoy.
Hahaha I prefer girls that misbehave lol. Then I can punish them muahahaha

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 11-09-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 17
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
normally i go for 3, 4 abit packed unless is mummy. for Empire HH 100 i go for 2 only..
Why keeps saying empire HH is 100? I went sh and mummy said is 50.
Old 11-09-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 17
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

I hate those mummy who bring their assistant and expecting us to pay her also. I don't need her service after selected girls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1