The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-09-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Lol not 温碧霞 la. She reminds me of this YouTube Ms Karman K 妈 on YouTube in some ways for her looks on my first visits though this image faded after some time, she looks better than the YouTuber!
Yea she is failsafe for me, easy and comfortable to talk to as well, I don’t know legendary or not but I know she is one of those who I will miss when she is gone. Sometimes that kind of chemistry and camaraderie is hard to get after chionging for some time, like the best around also can feel lacking in something after a while and make it hard to return.
Looks like I kinda made 温碧霞 a little bit popular again lol.

AQ is more like a friend friend drinking buddy for me...

TMT
Old 16-09-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Looks like I kinda made 温碧霞 a little bit popular again lol.

AQ is more like a friend friend drinking buddy for me...
Hehe seems like u have been drinking a lot with her uh LOL
Old 16-09-2023, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Hehe seems like u have been drinking a lot with her uh LOL
Not a lot as I didn't visit her so often... but we did drink a few times... only my last visit didn't.

TMT
Old 16-09-2023, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 999 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOBMANIAC View Post
https://sglonelyguy26.com/yiyi-massage/

Have not visited this forum for a really long time because I found a regular which I have been visiting at least twice a week for the past half year. Yiyi was the only ML I have been going to all this while and I am coming here to pen this down because something really interesting happened and I think she deserves a MR again to help with her business.

Just two days ago, I visited her as usual and she suddenly asked me if I wanted to try her King’s treatment service. Since I have her number saved in my phone, I have not visited her page for as long as I have not visited this forum and was completely unaware about her new service. She told me it had been there for at least the past three months or so. Felt like a fake regular for that moment and since it was only a forty dollars difference, I opted for it. I wondered if she thought that I was a joke lol.

Those who have visited her before should know that she has awesome BBBJ skills which I shall not elaborate further. Below is a summary of what additional services will be provided for this King’s treatment package.

1) She showers with you. You also get a short DT inside the shower.
2) There is a water treatment that covers every inch of your back. In exchange, massage is also cut short.
3) There is AR for about five mins but she spends abit too much time cleaning up your asshole. She goes water>tissue>spray>tissue>more tissue>even more tissue. Quite time consuming IMO and breaks the momentum.
4) When flipped over, there is a one minute raw grinding which feels really good.

That’s about all and everything else remains the same. Do expect massage time to be lesser since there is only so much time in a session. She told me business is slow recently so I am just here to share my honest experience. Cheers!
visited based on this FR to try the king service. did not receive shower bj as she did not come into shower with me. end up i just shower alone. also no raw grinding. maybe bcoz u visit her alot so very regular. will not rtm as her look n figure really discount 30%-40% frm pics. bj feels good tho thats all i really enjoyed.
Old 16-09-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 8
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffyisfree View Post
Bro, she coming back or came back? Mind share the link from SLG?
Just search for her name Dream (Meng) at slg website. No need to pm me bah. Those of you who visited her before should be able to remember her face. She don't put any filtered photo.
Old 16-09-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1098 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15696 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
At 158cm and 32D can be a legend then something must be unimaginable!

Another 温碧霞 ?
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 16-09-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
visited based on this FR to try the king service. did not receive shower bj as she did not come into shower with me. end up i just shower alone. also no raw grinding. maybe bcoz u visit her alot so very regular. will not rtm as her look n figure really discount 30%-40% frm pics. bj feels good tho thats all i really enjoyed.
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 16-09-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

ANNOYING IS IT? THANKS AH LOTS FOR THE ZAP!!
Old 17-09-2023, 02:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -76 / Power: 0
Sauax has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

https://sglonelyguy26.com/w-massage/

Tried w 2 days ago ,

Looks:9/10
Massage: 8/10
Catbath: 7/10
Hj: 9/10

Overall the experience is very good and will visit again
Old 17-09-2023, 03:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Mvpscott is stuck in moderation for some time to come

WooHoo~! Guess who's returning guys?!
[IMG]
[/IMG]

Last edited by Mvpscott; 17-09-2023 at 04:34 AM.
Old 17-09-2023, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like Tang Tang but I maybe wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mvpscott View Post
WooHoo~! Guess who's returning guys?!
[IMG]
[/IMG]
Old 17-09-2023, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
BOOBMANIAC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
I’m sorry to hear about this bro. The first thing she told me when I opted for this service was that she will shower with me, which she indeed did. It was just a few days back and I have no idea why your session varied. Did you try asking?
Old 17-09-2023, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3800 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
ANNOYING IS IT? THANKS AH LOTS FOR THE ZAP!!
As a fellow senior Bro, this is my view. This is not a thread for exchange of points. There are threads meant to exchange points. You got to your power now because you have been actively upping many posts and I respect your effort. But this is a thread for discussion of MLs.

Will leave it to bro @Javabeans since he is the moderator of this thread. But yes can get annoying at times. I didn’t zap you because I’ve up you before. happy Sunday everyone!
Old 17-09-2023, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

yeah seems like tang tang
interesting how nowadays they come back so fast
Old 17-09-2023, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 999 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOBMANIAC View Post
I’m sorry to hear about this bro. The first thing she told me when I opted for this service was that she will shower with me, which she indeed did. It was just a few days back and I have no idea why your session varied. Did you try asking?
i didnt request anyth As i thought she will auto provide the service. not a big deal to me as im not that into shower 2gether. just wanted to post my experience. she said she like my body so cant be that im too ugly for her right lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1