The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 25-01-2024, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
傻妞 is good.. in both massage and sensual, BUT I really don't like the shop.

Firstly, it is on the ground floor and really open. If u take out and put your shoes at the entrance, you will spend some time putting on your shoes. There is significant human traffic just outside the shop during office hours.

2nd, no doors to the individual cubicles, only a curtain.

3rd, the walkway to the bathroom is right along the main door. This means that if u are only wrapped in towel to walk to the toilet, anyone looking thru the main door can see you.

4th, like what shared above, the MLs outside keep chatting almost like at the top of their voices. Doesnt make for a conducive and relaxing environment.

But having said all these, I am tempted to RTM purely cos of 傻妞. Gives a good massage and I can click with her. If only she can switch to another shop.
u r ryt abt current shop.....ofc hour cannot go at least for me

still prefer her ex-place at sin ming
Old 25-01-2024, 12:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 14
ah_peng is one of the Best!ah_peng is one of the Best!ah_peng is one of the Best!ah_peng is one of the Best!

Deleted post

Last edited by ah_peng; 25-01-2024 at 12:32 PM.
Old 25-01-2024, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 15
caocao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycaocao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Heard BMC got raid.. anyone can confirm
Old 25-01-2024, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJazzsinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by caocao View Post
Wow. Raid in BMC. Means cannot be complacent anymore. Hounds are on the loose again. Which unit kena raid. Would like to know more.
Old 25-01-2024, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 1
aussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Lunch time was business as usual leh, neber see anything different
Old 25-01-2024, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 393 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4711 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like SPF trying to complete their workplan target before the work year ends… interesting if it is the famous shop with the male Dr…
Old 26-01-2024, 05:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I am not sure if it is linked. But the FB page of one of the BMC joints has been disabled or something. I tried to ws one of the ladies for a session last night but was informed will only be available on saturday...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 26-01-2024, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm … was actually planning to go down to the one with the male doctor. Looks like may have to postpone my trip …
Old 26-01-2024, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 9
Starx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of light

Got a message from an 'old friend' that she's reopening a new shop at nearby.. Last shop at super happy Jln Besar, not sure what's on the table at this neighbourhood area.
Will check out the new pho coming in and updates you broz if it's worth. Stay tune!
Old 26-01-2024, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJazzsinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starx88 View Post
Got a message from an 'old friend' that she's reopening a new shop at nearby.. Last shop at super happy Jln Besar, not sure what's on the table at this neighbourhood area.
Will check out the new pho coming in and updates you broz if it's worth. Stay tune!
Any update on new joints is always appreciated.
Old 26-01-2024, 11:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
FreeGuy27 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake-eater View Post
Hey Bros,

I shared this viet ML previously in another thread too.

Looks about 7 but service gao gao. Can offer Hj,Bj and Fj. Which actually surprised me. i Went for the Bj , no guts to go all the way in the shop. Overall a good session, with a good release by a fair smooth skin viet girl.
Damage 58 +80
Her photo in wechat damn steamy but i cannot be sure thats her ass anot. She said yes when I asked her

[/QUOTE]

Can share ctc? TIA
Old 26-01-2024, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ninjaalpha69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake-eater View Post
Hey Bros,

I shared this viet ML previously in another thread too.

Looks about 7 but service gao gao. Can offer Hj,Bj and Fj. Which actually surprised me. i Went for the Bj , no guts to go all the way in the shop. Overall a good session, with a good release by a fair smooth skin viet girl.
Damage 58 +80
Her photo in wechat damn steamy but i cannot be sure thats her ass anot. She said yes when I asked her

[/QUOTE]

can share ctc too tia
Old 27-01-2024, 11:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Toro123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share location
Old 27-01-2024, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
ShaNiu is already back in China a few days ago. No visibility of when she will come back to Singapore.

Ya. I contacted her via WeChat and another ML from the shop replied. I thought that was her personal WeChat.
Old 27-01-2024, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Nasilemakbigbow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1