The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2024, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
No, if you get it, pls say....so we can avoid
Yeah... well said. Though raw is great, but out to play, additional layer is safer to keep the play trips last longer.
Old 02-03-2024, 03:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
feederlegend is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: One Secret Spa at 466 Upper Serangoon Rd

Tried Tiffany recently.
Looks wise quite pretty 8/10 for me
Figure good also 9/10
Service quite normal, will still rtm if I’m nearby.
Old 02-03-2024, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
LFX17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can PM me the most expensive item on this menu? TIA fellow bros.
Old 03-03-2024, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
LAboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are there cheaper items on the menu? I don't want the ultimatum.. thanks
Old 03-03-2024, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TequilaBoy View Post
One Secret Spa

Address: 466 Upper Serangoon Road, Directly Opposite The Famous Frog Porridge

Opening Hours: 10am to 10.30pm

Call Us At 65131828 Or 97621828 For Booking Now!!!

Massage Only $58/HR With Clean Individual Rooms

This Tiffany looks good man!! I will go try soon..
Old 03-03-2024, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 20
lononat is one of the Best!lononat is one of the Best!lononat is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redjal1892 View Post
Had a great second session with Yiyi. She had me on all fours this time and starting eating my a** out. Wow, amazing experience!
Yea great service similar experience
Old 04-03-2024, 05:24 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 2
TequilaBoy is one of the Best!TequilaBoy is one of the Best!TequilaBoy is one of the Best!

One Secret Spa

Address: 466 Upper Serangoon Road, Directly Opposite The Famous Frog Porridge

Opening Hours: 10am to 10.30pm

Call Us At 65131828 Or 97621828 For Booking Now!!!

Massage Only $58/HR With Clean Individual Rooms

Old 04-03-2024, 07:50 PM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

When to try Tiffany earlier. Really young and good. Below is my FR

She used to work in proper message joint in China so massaging skill is really not bad. Got strength and on point. She look better than her photos and her figure is really good. Nice boobs and nice ass!

We had a great chat during massage. This is her first time in Sg and she keep saying Sg guys are nice and all well educated. However she also mentioned she still not used to the "service menu" at the joint. She never do full before and this is really her first time.

The "good" me was like trying to console her by saying "Ya..everyone come here make a living also not easy" but the "evil" me was thinking "omg....means later I fuck her she sure scream like mad for real" LOL!

Press press press...ask to flip the GQ popped! Needless to say I opt for full. Start kissing her all over and I absolutely enjoyed sucking her nicely shaped tits! Trust me, you be super turned on by her real reactions.

Left the place a very happy man

Massage: 8/10 (used to work in proper joint)
Face: Prettier than photo
Body: Same as photo. Very good.
Boobs: C cup and nice shape
Service: Newbie type of service but with stero surround sound effects
Damage: $58 + $150

Last edited by RotiPrata Man; 04-03-2024 at 08:23 PM.
Old 05-03-2024, 04:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 1
MadeInHeaven is a glorious beacon of lightMadeInHeaven is a glorious beacon of lightMadeInHeaven is a glorious beacon of lightMadeInHeaven is a glorious beacon of lightMadeInHeaven is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: One Secret Spa at 466 Upper Serangoon Rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post

She used to work in proper message joint in China so massaging skill is really not bad. Got strength and on point. She look better than her photos and her figure is really good. Nice boobs and nice ass!

We had a great chat during massage. This is her first time in Sg and she keep saying Sg guys are nice and all well educated. However she also mentioned she still not used to the "service menu" at the joint. She never do full before and this is really her first time.

The "good" me was like trying to console her by saying "Ya..everyone come here make a living also not easy" but the "evil" me was thinking "omg....means later I fuck her she sure scream like mad for real" LOL!

Press press press...ask to flip the GQ popped! Needless to say I opt for full. Start kissing her all over and I absolutely enjoyed sucking her nicely shaped tits! Trust me, you be super turned on by her real reactions.

Left the place a very happy man

Massage: 8/10 (used to work in proper joint)
Face: Prettier than photo
Body: Same as photo. Very good.
Boobs: C cup and nice shape
Service: Newbie type of service but with stero surround sound effects
Damage: $58 + $150
big fan of your fr's bro! always find your story to be very exciting to read haha
Old 05-03-2024, 12:04 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2689 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Nice FR. Generally same experience, except this time I allowed her to ride on me too early, so did not managed to "service" her..

one negative thing (which is understandable) about her, she herself said she 不耐操... due to her lack of experience in the full menu, she cannot take the full onslaught for too long...
Old 05-03-2024, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2339 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, so Tiffany considered green ar bro?
Like Candy last time cannot take full onslaught too it seems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
Nice FR. Generally same experience, except this time I allowed her to ride on me too early, so did not managed to "service" her..

one negative thing (which is understandable) about her, she herself said she 不耐操... due to her lack of experience in the full menu, she cannot take the full onslaught for too long...
Old 05-03-2024, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1836 / Power: 17
ronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Oh, so Tiffany considered green ar bro?
Like Candy last time cannot take full onslaught too it seems.
Surprisingly tight for her age… hehehe.
Old 05-03-2024, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2339 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Noted bro, thx again man. 👍

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
I did not ask her a lot about her previous job, but I'm sure she was not doing this..

she is not used to the current "job".. got a feeling she might not be here for long.. so enjoy while you can bros!
Old 05-03-2024, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 19
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by highkid View Post
been a while since posted... Here's my FR on M

Figure and looks maintain well: 7/10
Nice cups to handle around B to C natural.
Good massage press with ample strength
overall gd exp RTM
Dmg: 58 + 80
Bro, M only do HJ?
Old 05-03-2024, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Bro,

Can pm me the FR. Want to try her but parking is another headache.
Parking no problem leh. Literally Infront of the shop got many lots.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1