The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
simonsay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
That's Smooth pub in Peninsula but pub is small and bright and girls drink way too fast...
The gals know their way to get their drink fast....
Old 24-12-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madaboutmalays View Post
Got lucky again at another bar. Ended up fucking (with condom) and blowing me at the pub but discreetly of course haha. She was a Milf about 7/10. Total damage $360. Felt like the the good old pre Covid days. Again, I cannot disclose actual location to avoid her getting into trouble but it’s popular place.

Trying out a new place in Tai Seng tonight. Will give a review soon.

Here is my quick summary of pubs I have been:

Concorde Orchard

Cold Play - Low to High playability. Depends on the lady. $60 LD
Havoc - Low to Medium playability. LD $35
Next to Havoc - Low playability. LD $45 (I think)
Opp Cold Play - Low playability. LD $45 (I think)
Druken Lane - Low to Medium. LD $60 (I think)
Opp Drunken Lane - Low to High playability. Depends on the lady. $60 LD

Behind Grand Central Hotel
Galaxy - Low to Medium playability. LD $55 (Best looking girls in my opinion in that area)

Cuppage Plaza
2nd Floor - Low to Medium playability. LD $45
3rd Floor - Low to Medium playability. LD $45
Basement - Low to Medium. LD $60 (I think). One of the girls offered VIP for $500 but dunno if really got such a room.

Singapore Shopping Center
PC2 - Low to Medium playability. LD $60

Tanjong Pagar
Club Famous (Tras St) - Low to Medium playability. LD $50
Going Places (Duxton) - Low to High playability. Depends on the lady. $60 LD

Holiday Inn (Outram)
Foxi - Low to High playability. Depends on the lady. $32 LD
Lush - Low to Medium playability. LD $60
Cozy - Never been.

Boat Quay
D’Den - Low to Medium playability. LD $60
GSpot - Low to Medium playability. LD $60
Monalisa - Low to High playability. LD $60
Beside Monalisa - Low to High playability. LD $60
Mamachin - Low to High playability. LD $60

Lucky Plaza
Kings? Queens (1st Floor, Live Band) - Low to Medium playability. LD $60 (I think)

Joo Ciat
Rear Admiral (Roxi) - Low to Medium playability. LD $45 (I think)

Low = hold hands, hug and light kissing.
Medium = Low plus touching boobs and ass, a bit of frenching
High = Low + Medium, Raba, body shots, lots of frenching

These are all based on my own experiences since Covid restrictions were lifted. Prices may have changed. My encounters where I got blown, HJ and fucked are rare and not the norm in any of these places. Getting lucky and Good chemistry helps. The girls take risk and hope not to get caught. Just lucky I guess and probably going during weekdays when it is not pack helps too.

Really thanks for the update
Old 24-12-2023, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1549 / Power: 4
Hamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant future

Bro Sugar, the list is for all pinay joints? How about pick ups? easy?
Old 25-12-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 1
INSANITYX is one of the Best!INSANITYX is one of the Best!INSANITYX is one of the Best!INSANITYX is one of the Best!

Yes Cuppage basement have vip room but depends if the girl wants to let u bring her in.. I brought in a russian twice in a single trip.. hahaha.. just bored nothing to do.. wanted to bring in another lady but she didnt want so i took the russian again.. haha..

one place i did raw fk the girl behind the bar.. haha.. dmg was around 300.. but never going again.. abit too chop carrot if u ask me.. irritating when them keep asking haha
Old 26-12-2023, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 15
sunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by INSANITYX View Post
Yes Cuppage basement have vip room but depends if the girl wants to let u bring her in.. I brought in a russian twice in a single trip.. hahaha.. just bored nothing to do.. wanted to bring in another lady but she didnt want so i took the russian again.. haha..

one place i did raw fk the girl behind the bar.. haha.. dmg was around 300.. but never going again.. abit too chop carrot if u ask me.. irritating when them keep asking haha
Nice. I did couple of times fking behind the bar counters
Old 28-12-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

INSANITYX is one of the Best!INSANITYX is one of the Best!INSANITYX is one of the Best!INSANITYX is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunce View Post
Nice. I did couple of times fking behind the bar counters
mine was the back alley hahahaha.. at first was just bj.. then i asked let me grind on u.. then she probably got horny.. so i just slide it in =x hahahaha good days
Old 29-12-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

sunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by INSANITYX View Post
mine was the back alley hahahaha.. at first was just bj.. then i asked let me grind on u.. then she probably got horny.. so i just slide it in =x hahahaha good days
I did it couple behind the alley where the bar is... One got a BJ on sofa outside the alley. One slide in when standing facing the ger. Shiok days
Old 29-12-2023, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunce View Post
I did it couple behind the alley where the bar is... One got a BJ on sofa outside the alley. One slide in when standing facing the ger. Shiok days
hahah yea man.. shiok days.. now go back feels abit boring unless the new batch of girls go really really hot ones.. then i dont mind.. else waste money waste time.. =x
Old 29-12-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dummydummy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any place with high playability for sgrean ? I went one a boat quay, the lady brought me in not very beautiful, she ask if i want her to company, i say wait as i got see others then she left and nobody come back all sit outside the bar and dont bother. 2 table with few uncle and 2 baby elephant, not much action too.
Old 29-12-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dummydummy View Post
any place with high playability for sgrean ? I went one a boat quay, the lady brought me in not very beautiful, she ask if i want her to company, i say wait as i got see others then she left and nobody come back all sit outside the bar and dont bother. 2 table with few uncle and 2 baby elephant, not much action too.
before go in shop.. if girls all sitting outside must look look.. if inside then just go in.. people ask just say looking first.. dont so fast go in waste money drink.. haha.. boat quay alot of places.. try duxton.. u want higher playability can also but price wise maybe more expensive is cuppage.. have to go recce about..
Old 31-12-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dummydummy View Post
It's common practice..unless u angmoh
Old 31-12-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ers62010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ice123456 View Post
Any good Thai places to intro?
Any luck with thai places? Would be keen to explore
Old 01-01-2024, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ers62010 View Post
Any luck with thai places? Would be keen to explore
Wrong thread
Old 17-02-2024, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nik26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to few pubs over the last month. Here is a quick update:

GP- nice chill place but playability depends on girls. I got almost nothing from the new batch compared to the previous one.

Gsp** in BQ- normal playability but they tried to overcharge me. Somemore I knew one of the girls from before. Will boycott this place.

Holiday Inn pub - dont remember the name, but its quite cozy and towards the front. They have only one sofa. Great playability but need to buy a lot. Got really crowded late in the night so I left. Too many eyes watching.

Pubs in cuppage - went to two of them (i think 2nd and 3rd floor). One was boring. The other one had a room but very expensive. The girl hinted can take her out and do naughty things but must pay a lot.

cold****- no playability but fun to chitchat
Old 09-03-2024, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nightyhornn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to concorde. One of the stated pubs above. I was attracted by a model slim girl. Low playability. Hold hands, gentle touches on butt, hug and kiss on lips. She’s really a nice n not pushy girl. I am kind of smitten by her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1