The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future
Re: Sex with spouse in the morning before going to work...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

bro kt88 2

Up you 21 points

You single

You want to marry?

Read some of the bros' horror stories with their wives. May make you want to be single.
Single better ,😄

Will up u back when can spread points
Old 04-10-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1003 / Power: 1
Rarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
Single better ,😄

Will up u back when can spread points
Single can do more stuff with your time don't always have to hide from wife
Old 04-10-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Also can date openly
Old 05-10-2023, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 15
East is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to behold

Sex in the morning before work, can only be quickie.
Tried once before when morning wood won't subside.

Late for work that day
Old 05-10-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

Rarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by East View Post
Sex in the morning before work, can only be quickie.
Tried once before when morning wood won't subside.

Late for work that day
Hahaha afternoon wood confirm also have cuz go lunch see all the OL
Old 06-10-2023, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3106 / Power: 16
kitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond reputekitsura has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSNJJndG2/

The Japanese women interviewed are quite interesting. Just in case anyone brave here wants to forward the link to your wife.
This is a cultural thing. Japan is known for its 3 Fs: Fuji-san, fuzoku (sex industry), and furin (adultery).
Old 06-10-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 8
ganUSDollar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Gf likes it dripping with my load when she goes to work. Morning sex trumps night sex.
You mean she does not clean up completely? so kinky
Old 06-10-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1050 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

If its CIP, it's quite hard to clean completely, especially if the load is massive.
The lady will have to either put on a panty liner or tissues to soak up the cum that are dripping.
Old 06-10-2023, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12399 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
If its CIP, it's quite hard to clean completely, especially if the load is massive.
The lady will have to either put on a panty liner or tissues to soak up the cum that are dripping.
Whatever the volume/load, just sit on the toilet bowel and flash out with the bidet spray as long as possible until all clear sign.

By the way it is also a simple method of birth control as long as the lady straightaway heads to the toilet. It is not 100% effective birth control but it may help if the man misfired instead of pulling the lj out during her not safe days
Old 06-10-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 11
bluekai is one of the Best!bluekai is one of the Best!bluekai is one of the Best!

I feel that in the morning, my load not as much if I do it at night. Also nighttime last longer lol.
Old 06-10-2023, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluekai View Post
I feel that in the morning, my load not as much if I do it at night. Also nighttime last longer lol.
Prob morning the body dehydrated cuz at night you dont drink water
Old 14-03-2024, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Tell my husband that. I don't think it's necessary to discuss rounds two and three as most males can't even complete one. Because I get up early daily for a run, I give my spouse oral sex to wait him up from bad. That round alone has exhausted him, and the day is done. LOL!
Its a shame . Exactly opposite for me . Till now not a single time in my 15 years i had. morning bonk not even once . In fact last 6 years no bonk at all. The only reason we are together is my child and nothing else
Old 14-03-2024, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all

one of my ex will sleep over and she will be available for my free use. so in the morning if i wake up first, i'll warm her by touching and kissing then i'll slip a urinary pad under her hip, lube up and fuck her.

if i came in her, she'll just go back to sleep with my cum dripping out of her LOL otherwise i'll feed her my cum then she goes back to sleep.

just feels really kinky as i went out knowing that i've satisfied my pet and she feels her role is well done.
Old 14-03-2024, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy6979 View Post
Its a shame . Exactly opposite for me . Till now not a single time in my 15 years i had. morning bonk not even once . In fact last 6 years no bonk at all. The only reason we are together is my child and nothing else
was it a gradual decline or did something happened?
Old 14-03-2024, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1050 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy6979 View Post
The ultimate shame is, the spouse can't totally be ignorant that the partner has needs and desire, just because she loses interest in it, either due to work or family stress and load.
Then when she finds out you have other women, be it commercial or FWB, she will be fuming and blame you for breaking the bow.
It's the sad fact for many couples.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1