The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2024, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
JayF is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

Niu Niu is the type of girl who sucks you in. GFE through the roof, treats you like a king. IT's been a long time since I experienced service like this. Visited her five days in a row.

Don't wait. Go visit her today.
Old 16-03-2024, 07:49 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 2
HennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to behold

Hot Weather... who needs a good shower
Especially with fabulous babe together

WhatsApp +85267414132
Old 17-03-2024, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Bro TS...

Interested to meet this 36D babe... but I'm a bit confused who is who, and which one you're referring to! At the start of this thread her name is Bebe, then became Wawa, now it's Niu Niu.

So who will I be getting if I make an appointment? Hahaha. Diffetent girls piggybacking on the same thread can be quite confusing lols.
Old 17-03-2024, 11:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
kstay is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstay View Post
I am a fan of Joey but she is ever so busy and difficult to get an appointment.
Few weeks ago she recommended me to Niu Niu who shares the same location.

I was mesmerised by her service from the first session.

She showers with me, sensually cleaning (more like a sexy massage) my whole body. Starting from my back, then exploiting my intimate parts like a long lost lover will do. Ending by kneeling in front and blow me slowly. Each time the shower lasts 10 minute or more. It is an exciting foreplay indeed.

Action moves to the bed where she massage me with reasonable skill. Followed by cat bath over my whole body with soft moan. I must say she is on par with Joey on this.

Then the real action begins where she cowgirli me with a look of ecstasy on her face and fantastic sound effect. Joey who is next door had to cough a couple of times as a hint to lower her sound. Changed to a different position and she continues to excite me by her reaction.

Have been served by her a few times and her standard remains the same.

I understand she is new to this game and hope to satisfy more customers .

I wanted to write a field report for her but did not know where to post. She told me to post it to Wa Wa. Apparently, I was wrong.
If this is the right post, then contact can be found here.

Bro, go visit her and you willl have no regret.
Niu Niu is in her late 20s.

Face 7/10
Body 7/10 slim
Service 10/10
Attitude 10/10

RTM: Yes most definitely
Niu Niu is well worth a visit. You won’t regret one
Old 17-03-2024, 11:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
kstay is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstay View Post
I am a fan of Joey but she is ever so busy and difficult to get an appointment.
Few weeks ago she recommended me to Niu Niu who shares the same location.

I was mesmerised by her service from the first session.

She showers with me, sensually cleaning (more like a sexy massage) my whole body. Starting from my back, then exploiting my intimate parts like a long lost lover will do. Ending by kneeling in front and blow me slowly. Each time the shower lasts 10 minute or more. It is an exciting foreplay indeed.

Action moves to the bed where she massage me with reasonable skill. Followed by cat bath over my whole body with soft moan. I must say she is on par with Joey on this.

Then the real action begins where she cowgirli me with a look of ecstasy on her face and fantastic sound effect. Joey who is next door had to cough a couple of times as a hint to lower her sound. Changed to a different position and she continues to excite me by her reaction.

Have been served by her a few times and her standard remains the same.

I understand she is new to this game and hope to satisfy more customers .

I wanted to write a field report for her but did not know where to post. She told me to post it to Wa Wa. Apparently, I was wrong.
If this is the right post, then contact can be found here.

Bro, go visit her and you willl have no regret.
Niu Niu is in her late 20s.

Face 7/10
Body 7/10 slim
Service 10/10
Attitude 10/10

RTM: Yes most definitely
A gem to go for. I have visited her a few times already and was well rewarded with fantastic service.
Old 17-03-2024, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 1
DrBaldwin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had the chance to be her first blood, and I really enjoyed it. When I first entered the shop, Niuniu (NN) was so nervous and shy, but very accommodating.

She led me to the partition next to Joey's and got me undressed.

I told her to relax and not be so nervous... we both laughed and that got her to chill abit.

What happened next surprised me, she actually got into the shower with me and started catbathing me, DFK and BBBJ in the shower! I was frankly not expecting that as Joey doesn't do that (and that's fine).

I had a good look at NN and must say she is very slim, abit on the muscular side and has good sized tits with dark brown raisins.

Her pussy is not shaved but is trimmed in a nice triangle. Her pussy smells clean when I was having a taste of her abalone.

Being her first customer in SG, she was very appreciative that I went very gentle with her. I asked her what are her dos and don't and she pretty much said anything is fair game.

Her BBBJ is deep and intense, and yet gentle and exotic.

She capped me and we did a couple of positions... and she is always accommodating. Not a time watcher.

I rewarded her by shooting my load all over her face and she then eagerly took my throbbing dick into her mouth and milked me dry. Totally love girls that allow COF.

As her first blood, I paid the normal rate and tipped her abit more and have booked a 2 hour session in mid March to return with a fellow bro for a Joey-NN fuckfest.
Can't wait!

She is a gem that will glow over time.
Give her a try bros.
Old 17-03-2024, 03:24 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 2
HennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Bro TS...

Interested to meet this 36D babe...
but I'm a bit confused who is who,
and which one you're referring to!
At the start of this thread her name is Bebe,
then became Wawa, now it's Niu Niu.

So who will I be getting if I make an appointment? Hahaha.

Different girls piggybacking on the same thread
can be quite confusing lols.
Latest ... and only super gem here is Niu Niu

NIU NIU +85267414132
Old 17-03-2024, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 2
ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro TS...

Interested to meet this 36D babe... but I'm a bit confused who is who, and which one you're referring to! At the start of this thread her name is Bebe, then became Wawa, now it's Niu Niu.

So who will I be getting if I make an appointment? Hahaha. Diffetent girls piggybacking on the same thread can be quite confusing lols.
Bro kopiosteve, I'm also very interested but hesitant because recent reviews all by accounts with negative power and low post count. But I will strongly take your word for it if you give this girl your thumbs up. Let us know how it goes!
Old 17-03-2024, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
NY9969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBaldwin View Post
I had the chance to be her first blood, and I really enjoyed it. When I first entered the shop, Niuniu (NN) was so nervous and shy, but very accommodating.

She led me to the partition next to Joey's and got me undressed.

I told her to relax and not be so nervous... we both laughed and that got her to chill abit.

What happened next surprised me, she actually got into the shower with me and started catbathing me, DFK and BBBJ in the shower! I was frankly not expecting that as Joey doesn't do that (and that's fine).

I had a good look at NN and must say she is very slim, abit on the muscular side and has good sized tits with dark brown raisins.

Her pussy is not shaved but is trimmed in a nice triangle. Her pussy smells clean when I was having a taste of her abalone.

Being her first customer in SG, she was very appreciative that I went very gentle with her. I asked her what are her dos and don't and she pretty much said anything is fair game.

Her BBBJ is deep and intense, and yet gentle and exotic.

She capped me and we did a couple of positions... and she is always accommodating. Not a time watcher.

I rewarded her by shooting my load all over her face and she then eagerly took my throbbing dick into her mouth and milked me dry. Totally love girls that allow COF.

As her first blood, I paid the normal rate and tipped her abit more and have booked a 2 hour session in mid March to return with a fellow bro for a Joey-NN fuckfest.
Can't wait!

She is a gem that will glow over time.
Give her a try bros.
Can share NN contact.. thank you
Old 17-03-2024, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 1
DrBaldwin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY9969 View Post
Can share NN contact.. thank you
Refer to Henessey post after mine for the mobile number. WA that number.
Old 17-03-2024, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HennesyXO View Post
Latest ... and only super gem here is Niu Niu

NIU NIU +85267414132
Gotcha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticklemefancy View Post
Bro kopiosteve, I'm also very interested but hesitant because recent reviews all by accounts with negative power and low post count. But I will strongly take your word for it if you give this girl your thumbs up. Let us know how it goes!
Alritey sometime this week I will go see her
Old 17-03-2024, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 15
dude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant future

。。。。。。。。。。

小雨
潘潘

永远记住您。。

Missing you in progress
Kathy

Last edited by dude head; 17-03-2024 at 06:45 PM.
Old 17-03-2024, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1093 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15621 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

Quote:
Gotcha!

Alritey sometime this week I will go see her
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 17-03-2024, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
JayF is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticklemefancy View Post
Sadly some of us posted in a wrong thread, so got zapped accordingly.
Old 18-03-2024, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 11
PowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to behold

Yesterday was her 9th day in Singapore! Just had niuniu last evening. My advice is better catch her before her appointment book fills up!

Joey was very high standard in service and looks. Niu Niu doesn’t lose out at all, in fact her GFE I would say is higher but again this is individual taste and experience.

My foreplay action started while she was undressing me, readying me for the bath. Her tongue is slippery and smooth and very skillful. In the bath, action continued while she cleaned my body, at one point she was even giving AR fm behind/under. But mostly the tongue action was centered on my nips and small head..

Dried and foreplay continued on the bed I lay down first, then she lay down and I played with her body. From her expression can see she really likes to be played. then 69, then turned around again and more bbbj/AR and before I know it, it was already 35 mins, and I started thinking, oh man can my lil bro last during FJ after such an intense and long foreplay which 60% is BBBJ.

At that point got capped, and cowgirl and she was really into it, grinding and moaning. It was so hot! Moved to sitting position and that deep penetration + looking into each others eyes + dfk got me.. had an intense explosion!

Face : at 1st glance simple looking 6. But the more u see her she turns to an 8
Boob : 8. enhanced C, but still nice to grab, responsive nipples
Body : 9. she has a solid tight body with perky ass
BBBJ : 10. This was really intense for me. A lot of sucking and tongue pattern
AR : 9. Got tongue fucked at one point
FJ : 9. Although only managed 2 positions, it’s was high quality.

After everything was over, there was still time, so still naked she started massaging my legs.. eh she has massaging skills! Very relaxing and started chatting, really feels like a session with your new girlfriend. Small things like stroking her while we chatted and she massaging u, her smiles when bathing u like she really enjoys it, the small kisses here and there thoughout…

GFE : 11
RTF : yes, to enjoy a longer FJ session cause yest was way too short haha!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1