The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2024, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 447 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmong View Post
Visited VIP for the first time.

Quantity to select - 9/10
Quality to select - 8/10
Customer service (gal) - 9/10, i think i was lucky
Customer service (staff) - 7/10
Cleanliness - 8/10
Side-line items (food, movie, suana) - 5/10
Overall experience - 8/10

Quite a pity that the hot bath area seems like permanently closed. Imagined to be damn shiok to lay around at the hot bath area and watch/choose the gals parading on the platform. After deed, soak in the hot bath also will be shiok.
When did you visit?
The hot pool was back in operation since last saturday...... somemore now has 7 waterjets too.
Old 05-03-2024, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
samba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone can PM HV spa telegram or wechat chat?
Went there last year December and got service by a malaysian gal quite small size. Forgot to ask for her name and number but her service quite good and wanna call her again.
Old 05-03-2024, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 861 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold

Any bro ever request for 2 shots service in SPA or nego separately with ML?
Old 07-03-2024, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
ahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
When did you visit?
The hot pool was back in operation since last saturday...... somemore now has 7 waterjets too.
Was there last Tues, hot bath area closed.. fitst time there, so thought it is always close..

Aiseh, shall go try again soon!
Old 08-03-2024, 03:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Badblood89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendations at jb area spa?
Old 08-03-2024, 03:25 PM
Samster (M)

Badblood89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendations at jb for spa?
Old 09-03-2024, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 18
halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!

Gonna share my experience in JB in two parts. Here's Part 1:

Visited VIP Spa on a weekday slightly after 2pm, very first experience there. Quite a number of guys were there already.
Wasn't expecting such a crowd, and shortly after getting changed, girls were lined up for the parade.
Things were happening quite fast, basically fastest fingers first. Took a glance, found my type and told the captain there.
Girl came forward, held my hands like bf type and went to room.

Had Indo girl 44. Not bad, really SYT and cute. Nice body, and responsive in bed and very smiley.
Had the water bed experience, and I think it was nicely executed. Not just with soap, but they did use some type of gel for gliding.
The water bed is not like those used in JAV, it's a hard bed elevated off the floor on a metal frame, probably doesn't provide the same amount of flexibility and space like a big nuru bed will do.

Waited around for the 2nd parade, didn't pick a girl, just wanted to see the quality. This time around, much less picks even though there were quite a few guys around.
There was this girl that has enormous boobs, looks natural but really really huge, not sure what's her number, decent looking and a bit older but not really my type.

I did see some guys waiting around (probably for some of the more popular girls). I do like the place, and getting to choose the girl after seeing is definitely a plus.
The food and drinks were free, but most of the food were like gone after my 1st shot. Only thing is guys are smoking there freely, so might be something some guys might not like.

Would definitely explore some of the other mentioned spas before going back to this one.

Last edited by halsurfer; 09-03-2024 at 04:48 PM.
Old 09-03-2024, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 2
MichaelWongYW is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMichaelWongYW is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMichaelWongYW is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMichaelWongYW is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by halsurfer View Post
There was this girl that has enormous boobs, looks natural but really really huge, not sure what's her number, decent looking and a bit older but not really my type...
Should be 67.
Old 10-03-2024, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 18
halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!

Part 2:
After my VIP spa visit, I went to other places to check them out.
Walked by Princess shop, guy at counter was friendly, showed pictures but wasn't keen on any of the available girls.
Went to check out VS salon as well but it was fully booked and had to wait around 2 hrs for the next slot.

Eventually, went to this joint, which I understand does not provide FJ. Was not given the opportunity to pick girls, so just trusted the recommendation.
I will probably not do this the next time, since most places do allow you to pick the girl which is a much safer option.

Girl was cute, looks young and pretty big boobs. Was able to finger her and she manged to get pretty wet.
I asked if she does FJ, and she said can but need to book overnight.
So I just continued with her sucking my dick, and I got to lick her pussy too.

After a while, she couldn't take it and asked how much I would tip her.
I offered a small amount (honestly, not sure what's the market rate to top up from BBBJ to FJ) and she agreed.
She said this must be a secret between us, otherwise she will get into trouble.
Therefore, I can't reveal the location (don't bother to PM me too).

She was pretty tight and I think she really enjoyed it, even though she had to keep her moaning minimal.
Looking at her in so much pleasure, covering her mouth and biting her lips was a real turn on.

I think for joints that don't allow FJ, it is actually possible if given the right chemistry.
So good luck if you guys ever want to try it, it's not something I would purposely pursue and I would much rather go to proper places with FJ if that's what I'm in the mood for.
However, variety and the experience is always fun.

JB is a pretty convenient and fun place to cheong, reasonable prices and getting to see the girl beforehand (Part 1) in the spas are definitely a plus point in my books.
Hoping to cheong again there soon, but probably after the school holidays.
Old 15-03-2024, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
GonefortheWeek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visit LA SPA for the first time (late post btw)
Here is my humble review
Choose a thai xmm 219
Face: 8/10 cute xmm
Body: 7/10 no fats, super slim body
Boobs: 8/10 natural b. Fits her well
Pussy: shaven, manage to finger awhile
BBBj: 6/10 caps on BJ minus points here
FJ: 7/10 FJ is normal. I have to take charge since she is not experienced.
Her pussy is wet though means she enjoyed it. Tried 3 position and finished her with doggy. Once done rested for 5mins and she ask me to shower and start to chase me out. Its was not even a busy day.
GFE: 6/10 speak simple english. Tried to make small talk with me.
Side-line items (food, movie, suana) - 8/10 the spa water is hot and all the facilities are brand new. Food got standard, ordered and they will cook for you. Got lok lok option too. Bros familiar with Mspa will know.
Overall experience - 8/10

If you got the time and car can consider coming to this place as it is really far. Got a famous nasi kandar at ground level.
Old 17-03-2024, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
shineshine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shineshine View Post
#83 from NZ SPA

Looks: 8/10 (larger and sharp nose compare to picture, darker skin, long hair)
Body: 8/10 (very slim with toned body, smooth skin, some tattoos but I don't mind)
Boobs: 8/10 (Enhanced C nice to touch, not too hard, brown nipple good size)
Kissing: 8/10 (starts light but will french if you get her horny)
BBBJ: 10/10 (very smooth use a lot of tongue and saliva, no teeth, might be 10 for you if you really like BBBJ, really suck and play with your head)
FJ: 10/10 (Pussy gets wet the more horny she gets, pulls you in to fuck her hard with sexy moans)
Gfe: 8/10 (No English, communicate with google translate, nice personality, bath you nicely and stroke your little brother well)

Damage: 268 MYR Normal ~45mins, Add time ~45mins 448 MYR

This is the 2nd time I return to bang this girl. She is the slim athletic body (petite), no fat, thai look, normal tan skin, not dark but also not fair. I think she looks better than the pic lah (pic too white, abit edited). Height and body weight is true (163cm, I think she's lighter than 45kg)

First time when I saw her was when I going to the lift at the hotel lobby and she came out in this red dress to pick up grab food, beautiful blonde hair with the come fuck me small waist and round perky ass. Straight away go up ask the captain who wearing red dress that day, book and bang her hard.

She's quite good with different positions, got do sitting, doggy, missionary, a few others and can take it all the way in. If you like athletic girls, thai look, wet pussy being pumped with moans, this is the girl to go for. Even better if you can speak Thai.

NZ Spa all the rooms have a big mirror, so can admire her body from different angles. She's also light enough to be carried for those who like more adventurous positions. Can also ask for pool package if you want to paly with her tits or ass in the jacuzzi/hot pool first but best to find timing where not a lot of people.

What is the difference between NZ Spa, HV Spa and New York Spa?
> HV Spa has the best food and biggest facility but I think the girls aren't so good. I like New York Spa for the local girls and also got one viet girl very hot one always recommended here. New York Spa and NZ Spa about the same in terms of hot pool, steam, suana etc. but NZ Spa has an additional normal temperature pool with some fountain/water feature. New York Spa has slightly lesser food (than HV Spa) and usually spicy type (so if you can't take spicy don't go here). NZ Spa is like going to kopitiam and you order the zhi char dish you want but freshly made. I usually get the thai basil chicken rice.
She’s back as T89. Her figure is still as good, slim and athletic… I heard she’s going back end of the month (March), so better book quickly and get the captain’s contact. Popular choice.
Old 19-03-2024, 01:29 AM
Samster

yoyoyew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visit NZ SPA in the afternoon and choose T89.

Really as good as per “:shineshine” FR.

By the way, the receptionist named “MM” looks really pretty without any makeup.
Old 19-03-2024, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
fameslayer1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi wanna check is vip spa the one at sentosa plaza?
Old 19-03-2024, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 2
MichaelWongYW is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMichaelWongYW is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMichaelWongYW is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMichaelWongYW is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fameslayer1 View Post
Hi wanna check is vip spa the one at sentosa plaza?
Yes, located on level 4.
Old 19-03-2024, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
fameslayer1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWongYW View Post
Yes, located on level 4.