The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 19-03-2024, 01:18 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Guest130 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Toa payoh

Firstly, I have no intention of ruining any ML’s business. I posted on the forum with the intention of alerting others to the potential of contracting an STD if they choose to engage Amy from ZK. Others not contracting an STD doesn’t mean that the provider is completely clean, given that RAW was not offered to them. Additionally, getting a BBBJ and not contracting an STD is also not an indication the ML is clean after all, STD in the mouth is extremely rare.

I just hope that in the future, Amy can ensure that she herself and her clients are clean when engaging in RAW. After all, I myself enjoy RAW, hell I’ll RAW her again after awhile when the STD clears. I Just hope everyone stays safe when partaking in this hobby.
Old 19-03-2024, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 2
Coconutoil1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconutoil1 View Post
went back to huat blk to try my luck again….. apparently a few of them rtc/rtv/jump ship because business not good….

back to the ml, honestly pissed at the bros here for gate keeping this girl……. I finally uds what it means when senior bros here say they kenna kc by the ml…. massage was honestly very good would give it a 8/10…… she got me screaming because she definitely got all the correct points….

then comes the gq….. honestly little to no teasing and skills are just normal but…. the gfe…. brothers….she started sitting infront of me and then slowly progress to lying down right beside me like how my ex girlfriends give me a handjob…. head on my shoulders and breathing to my neck….. after deed then realise never quote price and she said “随意吧” was so close to giving 2B because of the experience but stood my ground and just gave 1B…

senior bros, pls advice if this is the ml tactic to kc me……
sorry bros,,, will only share details and CTC with senior bros as she’s rly a gem……
Old 19-03-2024, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2724 / Power: 6
humsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond repute

Jiay**g tcm got a birth name lily anyone got her contact? I always get the old aunties massaging me. She’s the youngest there so wanna try her
Old 19-03-2024, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40581 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by humsuplou69 View Post
Jiay**g tcm got a birth name lily anyone got her contact? I always get the old aunties massaging me. She’s the youngest there so wanna try her
U know her name n can book her thru shop number

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 valkyrierune 13/5
Old 19-03-2024, 03:44 PM
Samster

humsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragingman View Post
Are you talking about Ji* y**g? Been there once served by Viet lady. No happening, other bros may have better experience.
any kind bros have went before and experience happy service? appreciate it and thanks.

also ragingman, you happen to get that viet contact?
Old 19-03-2024, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
U know her name n can book her thru shop number
they dont pick up shop phone one.... also been noticing alot of beeping from wechat or michat while getting a massage so most likely they get service from there. thanks for input wanna up you but they told me to spread first
Old 19-03-2024, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 14
chewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest130 View Post
Firstly, I have no intention of ruining any ML’s business. I posted on the forum with the intention of alerting others to the potential of contracting an STD if they choose to engage Amy from ZK. Others not contracting an STD doesn’t mean that the provider is completely clean, given that RAW was not offered to them. Additionally, getting a BBBJ and not contracting an STD is also not an indication the ML is clean after all, STD in the mouth is extremely rare.

I just hope that in the future, Amy can ensure that she herself and her clients are clean when engaging in RAW. After all, I myself enjoy RAW, hell I’ll RAW her again after awhile when the STD clears. I Just hope everyone stays safe when partaking in this hobby.
But how come she directly offer you RAW? Usually for those customers asking RAW from her. She will offence and rejected. Quite surprising, maybe you look handsome like 彭于晏
Old 19-03-2024, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewej5 View Post
But how come she directly offer you RAW? Usually for those customers asking RAW from her. She will offence and rejected. Quite surprising, maybe you look handsome like 彭于晏
You believe the crap that is coming from a newly registered member ? He is pretending to be legit, but he is Oxygencaed in disguise. Ignore him and his BS.
It had nothing to do with being white horse or not, but it is simply not acceptable to have such smearing which is untrue.
清者自清.
Old 19-03-2024, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 15
Hornymoo is one of the Best!Hornymoo is one of the Best!Hornymoo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewej5 View Post
Even if he was being offered, he chooses to take it. He can reject and caps on but he didn’t. So who to blame? Don’t tell me any ML or FL that offer raw and you reject they will ask you to leave?

Come on, be a man, you chooses raw (even if she offers) and contracted something and now blame the ML for providing?

Cheers
Old 19-03-2024, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Ragingman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
any kind bros have went before and experience happy service? appreciate it and thanks.

also ragingman, you happen to get that viet contact?
yes bro but im usually just a lurker not sure how to pm. I prompted her 3 times she said no. so I just left after my massage.
Old 19-03-2024, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19893 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen2712 View Post
That is good to know you are well, Bro bigbirdbird

I'm alright now but there's time for everything to go wrong

[/LEFT]
Take Care Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 19-03-2024, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragingman View Post
yes bro but im usually just a lurker not sure how to pm. I prompted her 3 times she said no. so I just left after my massage.
appreciat you for sharing bro, up your points.
how did you prompt her? cause the last 2 times i went back massage another lady (auntie) was massaging me, and she kept eyeballing me so maybe she hinting or smth???? im in my late 20s so maybe got chance heahaha
Old 19-03-2024, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Ragingman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

see pm bro
Old 19-03-2024, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
heysezaye is one of the Best!heysezaye is one of the Best!heysezaye is one of the Best!heysezaye is one of the Best!

Quote:
appreciat you for sharing bro, up your points.
how did you prompt her? cause the last 2 times i went back massage another lady (auntie) was massaging me, and she kept eyeballing me so maybe she hinting or smth???? im in my late 20s so maybe got chance heahaha
afaik no gq there
Old 19-03-2024, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Spa silk closing by end of month ‘
Didn’t visit them after their 2 legend ml - Yumi and Eva left
Hopefully new new owner can provide good ml
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1