The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2024, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2211 / Power: 15
diabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by sivinic View Post
On my previous trip nov I went down to butterfly wanted to try bow r cause got reco from bros here but she not working due to removing her neck tattoo as per mama. So went to take bell which I think is a good choice service is good asked with her if she willing to come over my place after she end work she say she is willing and than I paid her 7k and she stayed overnight at my hotel and did her twice but she wanted me to do her more but being old man I am 2 is enough. Actually if you are able to work around their working hour they are willing to come to you but depend on chemistry and your proficiency in thai as well.
Same I asked the ml to come accompany me for 24hrs and give her a fixed sum per day. The sum entirely depends on how much you think she is worth and also how you negotiate.
Old 06-03-2024, 07:49 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewater View Post
Those girls in Nuru massage can dao bao back hotel ?
Can, off duty, get their number and arrange yourself with them.

+162 for you.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 07-03-2024, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 6
Machine85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMachine85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was in Bangkok a few days ago and went to Aries massage.

March 2024

Faris - Aries Massage

Tried Faris. Boob lovers will like her. Not as slim as in the photos. Tattoo on stomach. Can speak only a little english. She washed my body all over nicely. Even though Her nuru massage was not as good and long as the other girls she did her best to please me. Did cowgirl, doggy positions. I came a little quicker than I usual do.

She washed me again and told me to go over to the bed and lie down as she was going to give me a massage on the bed. The massage was good with medium pressure and she knew the tights muscles on my legs and shoulders. She was focusing on those spots repeatedly just like in a massage shop. Gave me a handjob in between also.

Told me if I wanted to fuck again as my cock went erect again. So I did missionary to finish off.

Emily - Aries Massage

The next day went to Aries again and picked Emily. Overall Emily did great service on me. Small tattoo on the back. Fake tits. Washed me, Did a nice nuru massage rolling around on me. Gave me multiple blowjobs. Fucked her good in missionary, then she gave me a massage on the bed. Licked around my balls also.

Told me she can give me a handjob if I can’t come again. She gave me a handjob. Told her I want doggy, did doggy then another position to see if I can come. I didn’t tell her but I had Faris the night before so my balls was a little drained for the time being.

Tomorrow I will share my experience of 2 other girls at Aries that I had back at the end of Nov 2023 as I never got the chance to post it up.
Old 08-03-2024, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 6
Machine85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMachine85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Last year when I went to Aries I saw a nice looking girl that came into the shop. I asked who was that. I was told it was the owner. The owner looked good to me, I would have picked her if she wasn't the owner.

But here is my experience of Elsa and Fuji back in November 2023 on separate days.

Fuji is no longer working at Aries unfortuately.

Was told by the receptionist that Elsa is usually fully booked on the days she’s working. So Elsa was already popular even before her name was first mentioned here on this thread.

To me she was excellent and I do enjoy looking at her. Nice girl but turns into a sexual kitten. Elsa was the best nuru massage that I have ever had. The grinding of her body on mine. The smiling, licking of my body parts, rimming and blowjob. The total experience was excellent for me. Fucked her in missionary. Neatly hanged my clothes also.

But wait, there was another girl that I tried from Aries and she was equal to Elsa’s performance and the best that I had also. I would even say I slightly favoured this girl a little bit more than Elsa, that I went two to see her twice. Her name is Fuji and just like seeing Mount Fuji, I was damn impressed.

Fuji had no tattoos, slim figure, no stomach fat, nice butt, I’m attracted to her face too. Can speak enough english to have a conversation. Nice girl but naughty when it comes to the sexual interaction.
Her nuru play was excellent like Elsa’s. Moving around in various positions all over my body. She moaned a few times while doing it.

Rimmed me 4 times, BBBJ so many times include taking the whole length of my cock. She even was slapping my erect cock on her face cheeks in between giving me a blowjob.

On my back I lifted my legs up wide open and she licked my balls and the area between the balls and anus . She knows what I want without asking. I also put my feet on her tits and moved it around on her tits. She proceeded to suck my toes. After that she stroked my cock with both her feet.

She then positioned herself in reverse cowgirl position but with my legs up and fucked me. I don’t know how she knows I like that position. As if she read my mind. She said "you like", I replied" it's one of my favourite positions". Did another position then she washed me again nicely and she even asked if I wanted to wash behind my ears. Towel dryed then she handed my clothes and told me to sit down while she put both socks on for me.

The second encounter with Fuji on a separate day.

She washed my body nicely and she got the sukebe chair out. I was not expecting that. Told me to sit down on it and she went underneath and rimmed me.

She licked my feet and toes during the nuru massage. Rimmed me many times. Did the various massage positions, twisting her body around like a pretzel, just like the first encounter.

During one of the blowjobs she kept going for a long time and she deep throated me. I have a long cock and she took the whole length down to the base of my cock. My cock was hitting the back of her throat. I told her I’m coming, she swollowed my cum and then stroked my cock up and down fast trying to keep my erection going. She didn’t stop one bit and continued blowing me faster. I see her bopping her heading up and down fast then she finishes by slapping my cock on her face cheeks. She never spitted out my cum.

Proceeded to intercourse and finished in doggy position. Talked to her while resting after the deed.

Fuji you will be missed.
Old 12-03-2024, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 13
drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhluver View Post
I just went to try Smile recently. So coincidentally that I booked my hotel and it is just behind the street where Smile is. I saw it while walking towards my hotel from Asoke Station. Went in to check out the rates and ladies only on 1st day.

Only went for a session on my last day at BKK. You must get the VIP Room (additional 40OTHB). Don't bother to go for normal room. Cos VIP got a jacuzzi where ML will soap you and give a bbbj inside and a special sofa.

After soaping you and bbbj at jacuzzi, next is to the bed where she gives a simple massage and continues her bbbj. This time round more slurpy. Told her I liked my balls sucked and she did it very frequently and long time. She used a gel and applied to ur balls and dick, using 1 hand to stroke up, down, and around while sucking ur balls out. Knn have to stop her halfway else sure shoot liao.

Last comes the deed. This is the interesting part. Only for VIP Room, they have this special sex sofa. I have never tried before (maybe some bros alrdy tried liao). U can do numerous positions there. I managed to do 2 only.

The ML I called was Mabel, 25yo uni student (just graduated), chio with full supple lips (very nice to french), enhanced D boobs and fully waxed (my fav, paint & finger her gao gao). She don't work everyday though so you gonna book in advance.

got chance u should go try try.
Okay at least now I get some reasons why to book a better room with the jacuzzi as I was thinking if it was going to be a time waster, clearly it feels worth it.
Old 18-03-2024, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LionKing12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine85 View Post
Last year when I went to Aries I saw a nice looking girl that came into the shop. I asked who was that. I was told it was the owner. The owner looked good to me, I would have picked her if she wasn't the owner.

But here is my experience of Elsa and Fuji back in November 2023 on separate days.

Fuji is no longer working at Aries unfortuately.

Was told by the receptionist that Elsa is usually fully booked on the days she’s working. So Elsa was already popular even before her name was first mentioned here on this thread.

To me she was excellent and I do enjoy looking at her. Nice girl but turns into a sexual kitten. Elsa was the best nuru massage that I have ever had. The grinding of her body on mine. The smiling, licking of my body parts, rimming and blowjob. The total experience was excellent for me. Fucked her in missionary. Neatly hanged my clothes also.

But wait, there was another girl that I tried from Aries and she was equal to Elsa’s performance and the best that I had also. I would even say I slightly favoured this girl a little bit more than Elsa, that I went two to see her twice. Her name is Fuji and just like seeing Mount Fuji, I was damn impressed.

Fuji had no tattoos, slim figure, no stomach fat, nice butt, I’m attracted to her face too. Can speak enough english to have a conversation. Nice girl but naughty when it comes to the sexual interaction.
Her nuru play was excellent like Elsa’s. Moving around in various positions all over my body. She moaned a few times while doing it.

Rimmed me 4 times, BBBJ so many times include taking the whole length of my cock. She even was slapping my erect cock on her face cheeks in between giving me a blowjob.

On my back I lifted my legs up wide open and she licked my balls and the area between the balls and anus . She knows what I want without asking. I also put my feet on her tits and moved it around on her tits. She proceeded to suck my toes. After that she stroked my cock with both her feet.

She then positioned herself in reverse cowgirl position but with my legs up and fucked me. I don’t know how she knows I like that position. As if she read my mind. She said "you like", I replied" it's one of my favourite positions". Did another position then she washed me again nicely and she even asked if I wanted to wash behind my ears. Towel dryed then she handed my clothes and told me to sit down while she put both socks on for me.

The second encounter with Fuji on a separate day.

She washed my body nicely and she got the sukebe chair out. I was not expecting that. Told me to sit down on it and she went underneath and rimmed me.

She licked my feet and toes during the nuru massage. Rimmed me many times. Did the various massage positions, twisting her body around like a pretzel, just like the first encounter.

During one of the blowjobs she kept going for a long time and she deep throated me. I have a long cock and she took the whole length down to the base of my cock. My cock was hitting the back of her throat. I told her I’m coming, she swollowed my cum and then stroked my cock up and down fast trying to keep my erection going. She didn’t stop one bit and continued blowing me faster. I see her bopping her heading up and down fast then she finishes by slapping my cock on her face cheeks. She never spitted out my cum.

Proceeded to intercourse and finished in doggy position. Talked to her while resting after the deed.

Fuji you will be missed.
Wasted...I saw her picture through Line, but never got the chance to try...Hopefully she comes back...
Old 20-03-2024, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
coffeebean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Understand Paris is no longer working at MItu soap. Anybody has info in where is she working ? Thank you
Old 21-03-2024, 02:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
Understand Paris is no longer working at MItu soap. Anybody has info in where is she working ? Thank you
Wow damn lol. She was great.
Old 21-03-2024, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
sammyboyboy89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never done nuru before and this is making me very excited to try it out during quick trip to bkk soon. Any idea what time Aries or any of the other close? I arrive in bkk at 7pm only, and have only 1-day there before flying off again. Do yall usually tip after and how much tip do you usually give?

So far from reading Elsa from Aries sounds like the 1 girl that i need to try.
Old 22-03-2024, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 14
skyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond repute

Any old bird here can intro some nice nuru massage to me? I will be staying near nana bts in apr

Queue List: empty
Old 22-03-2024, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 1
m0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guym0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried the famous Elsa at Aries today. A bit of a walk in from Suk Road, so you may opt for motorsai to save the walk.

Elsa is not a looker, slim, tanned and petite, with small tits (A-cup, but pointed nips) and a strong jaw. But more than made up for it in the service.

From the start she was very friendly, made small talk and her English is pretty good as well. Did the usual clean up, then she did a long bbbj as I was standing, followed by a seat on the sukebe chair and continuus bj and amazing rimming.

Moved to the inflatable mattress where the action continued. All I can say is she can use every inch of her body to pleasure you, and you get licked in every place imaginable. Capped on and had a go on the mattress but after a while of sliding and slipping we moved to the bed where the action continued. In the end I took off the condom and asked her to blow me until CIM and she continued sucking for a minute after I finished, taking every last drop and I didn’t even see her spit, so assumed she swallowed it all

Overall, steep price but it was hands down the best nuru experience in BKK for me, even better than Doki Doki that people raved about. Worth every baht and there’s a reason why she’s the ang pai of the shop.
Old 23-03-2024, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyboy89 View Post
Never done nuru before and this is making me very excited to try it out during quick trip to bkk soon. Any idea what time Aries or any of the other close? I arrive in bkk at 7pm only, and have only 1-day there before flying off again. Do yall usually tip after and how much tip do you usually give?

So far from reading Elsa from Aries sounds like the 1 girl that i need to try.
Aries 10pm close...But I don't know if you have to reserve before or you can just walk in.....At night, might be packed and all the girls are taken...
Infor gather from the review on various forums
Old 23-03-2024, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0pik001 View Post
Tried the famous Elsa at Aries today. A bit of a walk in from Suk Road, so you may opt for motorsai to save the walk.

Elsa is not a looker, slim, tanned and petite, with small tits (A-cup, but pointed nips) and a strong jaw. But more than made up for it in the service.

From the start she was very friendly, made small talk and her English is pretty good as well. Did the usual clean up, then she did a long bbbj as I was standing, followed by a seat on the sukebe chair and continuus bj and amazing rimming.

Moved to the inflatable mattress where the action continued. All I can say is she can use every inch of her body to pleasure you, and you get licked in every place imaginable. Capped on and had a go on the mattress but after a while of sliding and slipping we moved to the bed where the action continued. In the end I took off the condom and asked her to blow me until CIM and she continued sucking for a minute after I finished, taking every last drop and I didn’t even see her spit, so assumed she swallowed it all

Overall, steep price but it was hands down the best nuru experience in BKK for me, even better than Doki Doki that people raved about. Worth every baht and there’s a reason why she’s the ang pai of the shop.
Did you need to reserve or walk in?
Old 23-03-2024, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 1
m0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guym0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Need to contact them and book. My friend came with me last minute and had to leave to find something else as they were fully booked out. So I booked a session for him with Elsa the next day
Old 23-03-2024, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
sammyboyboy89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros got recommendations or tried AYA or Daisy Dream? Looking for ones that close later than 10pm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1