The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-03-2024, 10:30 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
kingspactic is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=978197

Short FR for Valerie (SilkStocking)

Looks: just like photo, not much difference. Pretty confirm.

Body: Slim smooth and fair. Nice butt which will please ass lovers.

Frenching: Great frencher, lots of tongue activity going on

BBBJ: Knows speed control well as well as able to deepthroat. Really good suction.

FJ: Moist and tight pussy,accommodating to many various positions.

GFE: Sweet. Initially took a while to break the ice (she is shy at the start) but once she warms up, manage to strike a connection and she becomes more playful and lively.

Last words: Good attitude, sweet, hardworking, and always with a smile. Money worth spent.
Old 20-03-2024, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
petmeen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by olvzoao View Post
Beer
Galaxy

Looks: 7/10 Milfy-looking with a seductive look.
Body: 8/10 Meaty at the right areas, boobs and ass!
BBBJ: 10/10 Really hardworking, great work circling her tongue around my balls.
CIM: 10/10 Did it on 2nd shot and she milked me till I was dry.
FJ: 8.5/10. Will initiate many positions but for bros who like high intensity you will need to tell her. She will. Reverse cowgirl and doggy the best because of her amazing ass.
MASSAGE: 10/10 Got a massage from her in between shots. Was surprised that it was really quite good!

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=978089&highlight=
In love with her massage very patience and solid.
Service and attitude good too.
Thanks Okt for the early arrangement.
Will Support you soon.
Old 20-03-2024, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 955 / Power: 6
bakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Rin(Silkstockings)

Looks: 9/10 Pretty Face, SYT for sure (Checked her passport). Same as per Pic. A real Poly/JC girl feel
BBBJ: 10/10 Takes her time and non rushing loves to suck. I actually have to stop her if not she will just keep going
FJ: 9/10 Open to positions change and i personally loves doggy as i can go deeper and control the rhythm. I can feel she likes it hard can take up a good pounding
Damage: $160/90Mins/2Shots for their Promo On Telegram which is a great Steal.

Overall: 9/10
Thanks Bro Silk.
Old 20-03-2024, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 2
bendadick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ann Ann from Terminal21
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=978018

Looks - Mature pretty look. Genuine smile like her photos

Body - Slim, nice ass and figure. A bit fairer compared to usual Thai and she is quite tall

Frenching - Not bad, she seem to be into it, as we have a very long french that does not want to get out of each other lips.

Boobs - Natural is my preference. But her big boobs although enhanced looks good and arousing especially when she wore that lingerie revealing her huge cleavage

GFE - She likes to hug based on my experience, said I smell good haha

Painting - she is one horny girl, try yourself. Can tell she really enjoyed it and even grasp my hair while i paint her pushing my head slightly closer to her.

BBBJ - Slow and sensual type and will keep licking and slurping effect, makes it effortless with her smiling in between after look my expression

FJ - Started with cowgirl and switched to missionary while pumping her can feel the tightness of her pussy. Need to warm up and she is accommodate to different positions.

Overall: Great bonks, can fulfill your milf fantasy
Old 20-03-2024, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 8
sammyboy89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Model Oliva
Stable KinkyThai

OKT 10 prompt reply.

Face 9 look quite beautiful near to the photo
Boob's 8 handful C
Bbbj 8 slow and sensual not fast but quite nice.
Shower 9 help me clean up then go down bbbj for a short while.
Kiss 9 French kiss she ok with it won't reject
Pussy 8 not so hairy and eatable abalone, willing to let me paint
FJ 9 mostly my usually missionary and moan softly
Old 20-03-2024, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 4
Breezelebl is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBreezelebl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Katty
From Galaxyxscorts
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=978581&highlight=

Looks: 8.5/10 similar to the last photo
Body: 8.5/10 nice natural boobs, curves in the right places. not too skinny but not too much meat
BBBJ: 9/10 superb and good. lots of tongue action and went on for quite a while. one of the better ones I had
FJ: 9/10 If you press the right buttons she can be quite a passionate person. Her moans and the face she makes when shes riding you is pretty priceless , plus no ky needed, just the wettest pussy i felt in a long time.
GFE: 9/10 feels like a good fuck buddy, can tcss for quite awhile about anything related and unrelated.

Last edited by Breezelebl; 20-03-2024 at 04:37 PM.
Old 20-03-2024, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 17
rvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud of

Sasha, Terminal21

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=978019

Looks: 9/10 good looking plus great character is really good combination. Made her even more attractive. Resemblance in photos posted is roughly 90% around there. Definitely can say it’s her

Body: 10/10 blessed with good curves and natural C cuppers, very meaty and jiggly, see and got instant hard on

Pussy: 10/10 nicely trimmed kitty. Perfect for 69. Good response when I paint and fingering her clit at the same time while my cock is in her mouth

Bbbj: 9/10 good suctions. Almost reach climax here but manage to not cum

Fj: 9/10 every positions i wanted she can (missionary, doggy and cowgirl). Felt every inch of her warm pussy specially whenever she goes slow motion

Rtf: Confirmed

Old 20-03-2024, 02:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Bonbonbonkee is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Olivia of Silkstockings
Damage: 120/45/1
Date: 20/3/2024
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthr...ghlight=olivia

look: 8.5/10 ( she is a cutie, small difference with pics. Body is proportion. Curvy and nice ass boobs also is handful )
bath: 8.5/10 ( washed me and herself thoroughly, she even asked me to soap her also, I love it)
frenching: 9/10 ( like it. Passionately, just like how she did it)
bbbj: 9/10 ( smooth )
fj: 9/10 ( her abalone is slimy wet. Very wet after I painted and
gfe: 8.5/10 (smiley face and polite)

Rtf: definitely yes
Old 20-03-2024, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4227 / Power: 20
bluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond repute

fang from loversfortress

location central n quite convience for me

looks 8/10 slutty type and she looks quite ok

body 8/10 slim and with perky ass

french 8.5/10 can tongue fight

pussy 8/10 gets wet very easy and she loves to be finger

bbbj 8/10 can go deep and i shot into her mouth

fj 8/10 very accomdating and hardworking , not a time watcher and she always cuddle with me n never left me alone
Old 20-03-2024, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCmePLZ View Post
Stable: 7th Heaven
Horse: Avery

Although this stable is quite new, they're fast becoming one of my go to from my past experiences with them. OKT as usual, fast reply and efficient with no hassles.

I saw their telegram and still having the opening promotion by quoting 'take me to heaven', so I made a booking for Avery.

I have to say, this time round must discount quite abit from the photos provided by the lady. She's quite dark skinned, darker than normal Thai. Looks wise, also discount abit. So bros please manage your expectations.

But but but!!!

This girl really can do EVERYTHING. Her attitude and service was excellent. BJ, FJ, AR, CIM, COF, FF, DFK, DT, and also that which shall not be named. She can also give a very decent massage! The massage obviously not Aurora standard but still above average not the play piano type.

Service started from shower, soapy HJ while Frenching, grinding front and back, and a sudden attack BJ that took me by surprise.

In the room, I have to say her BJ was excellent. I'm a big fan of BJ and she checked all the boxes for an excellent experience. She can deepthroat very well. I didn't ask for AR as I'm not a fan of it, but she sudden attack and it was amazing.

FJ wise... Let's just say... In CG I was afraid the bed was going to break. The more shiok my face looked the more violent she got. During doggy, she used her hands to spread wide allowing maximum penetration. Very nice.

I respectfully asked her if she was ok with FF and COF cos I just suddenly felt like it. Most girl don't allow COF so I was pleasantly surprised she said sure!

Overall I had a really good time and i fell asleep during her massage. She even brought along with her this Bluetooth speaker that has ambient lighting to create more feels, goes to show how service oriented she is.

However, she wasn't comfortable with face pics so this time round my pics may be a little lacking. She's a really nice girl worth a shot!

While she may not be the prettiest FL I've met, she definitely makes up for with excellent service attitude and more.

As usual, some pics to share.

A lovely piece of ass!
I thought she allow anal sex?!
Old 20-03-2024, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
cleanfck is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Nara from Lust365

Looks: similar to photo.

Body: meaty at the right places. Boobs natural double D’s.

Frenching: one of the best frenching experiences, initiates and teases u at the start, and when u bonking her too

BBBJ: strong suction, will keep that slutty eye contact with you too.

FJ: super moist and accomodates most positions. What I like most is riding while enjoy fondling her boobs.

GFE: very warm, sweet, took initiative to break the ice. She becomes even more seductive and playful after first shot. Really feels like when making love with gf

Overall very good attitude, and will try her best to make u happy.

RTF: high chance.
Old 20-03-2024, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
recharge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anna - Seduction

Look: pretty seductive premilf looks
Boob: natural c
Body: slim and curvy. Model like figure
BBBJ: good suction with deep throat
FJ: accommodating. Can ride wildly

Overall very good service and attitude, and provide massage in between bonks. Very hygiene. Very good bonk with her, highly recommended for bros to try. Will rtf her if can.
Old 20-03-2024, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
stalkerslender is Cool - loads of Potential

35C Natural Eunice - SilkStockings

Look: 9/10
Small oval face with sharp chin and nose. Very young and cute looking to me.

Body: 9/10
Slender Hour-glass body shape especially for slim-lovers.

Boobs: 10/10
Big and 100% Natural. As gravity pulls down her boobs while she bbbj me on bed, I try and lift it up with my palm. Feels really good to feel her boob’s weight falls on my whole palm.

BBBJ/CIM : 9/10
After 10-15 mins, lie on bed and she start her catbath and then bbbj. Slow and very sensual feeling. She look at me while her tongue sticking out and lick my head. Her big boobs falls like papaya hanging. A very good sight to see indeed. First shot have to unload here.

Frenching: 10/10
Yes. She treat me like her boyfriend. Keep frenching while fucking her on 2nd shot

FJ: 10/10
We started on cowgirl style. I take out her hairband to let go of her hair. Very pretty and wild girl jumping on me. Really arousing to see her like that while I grope her boobs. Switch her to missionary and fuck her after that.
After dunno how many mins, tell her lie on edge of bed and doggie her. Raise both of my hand to reach her boobs. Second shot lasted a good 15 mins.

Service: 10/10
Overall is not bad. She take care of me well. She always kiss my forehead. Felt being doted and taken care of.

OKT: 9/10
Thank you for adjusting the time for me. Was late for some reason and he advise me on the next full 90mins available timing. Very honest OKT indeed.
Old 20-03-2024, 03:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yeheti94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=978317&highlight=

FR for Yuna
Bonk date: 20/3/24 @ 2pm 1 shot

Face: pretty 90% similar to images nice cute dimples
Body: curvy with tattoos here and there
Boobs: Cs which were nice to squeeze
Bbbj: she kept looking at me, playing with the balls, etc. Then, after a few minutes, she slowed down a lot, used her hand with her mouth and just kept at it consistently. Shiok
Fj: rubbing my dick against her pussy feeling her wetness. Once I put my cock in her pussy and begged me to fuck her hard.
Gfe: I don’t feel awkward at all she’s chatty
Overall, solid bonk session worth the price. Cheap and good service
RTF: yes
Old 20-03-2024, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Editedul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nami from Teeruklover

Location 7/10 - Town, not so convenient for me

OKT - 10/10 No complaints. Was clear and responsive throughout

Looks: 8/10 Early 20s, cute and looks fresh

Body: 9/10 Nice slim ass, slim legs and narrow waist

Boobs: 8/10 Big C cups which are natural and soft and looks good on her body as well

French: 9/10 takes her initiative from kissing to frenching

BBBJ: 8/10 Good, in different positions and with eye contact which is most important to me

FJ: 9/10 Very accommodating and willing to try all positions. Great on top and bottom as well as doggie. Preferred missionary position most with her.

Massage: 8/10 Gave me a nice massage after the session

GFE/Attitude: 9/10 Kept checking with me if everything is ok, polite person.

RTF: Maybe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1