The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2024, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shenzhen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Honestly what relationship are we talking about with ML…you want honey she want money.. guys wanted this relationship is all because wanted more Fuck and pay less.. end of the day is who dump who!!
Old 11-04-2024, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 7
Karlman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarlman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

She never tell you “感情一事贵在两相情愿” ah?

One of my ml told me this, KC power. Almost got KC by her haha
Old 11-04-2024, 04:05 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
What relationship? It's just a commercial transaction.
Honestly, if money is involved, why spend on one pussy when you could have many.
What u said is not wrong bro.. sometimes tio kc, abit hard to get out as well.
Old 11-04-2024, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1049 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
What u said is not wrong bro.. sometimes tio kc, abit hard to get out as well.
Haha, once money is involved, no kc leh, even if GFE 101%.
No matter how sweet the ML is, try asking her for free sex, outing on her off days to go eat hawker food, better still, ask her to cook for you, see if still can kc or not lor.
No money, no honey. That's the golden logic and rule, bro.
Old 11-04-2024, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1353 / Power: 2
mikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Purely words won’t move me but if with slutty look and saying it during BBJ .. I surrender 😂
If she can say it and bj at the same time, she's got some awesome skills
Old 11-04-2024, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
What relationship? It's just a commercial transaction.
Honestly, if money is involved, why spend on one pussy when you could have many.
Fully agree, we sometime tio KCed and want to support her. At the end services drop and like fast food services. May b got other Bros gave more. Then dat is the time to give up on her Liao, dun invest more. Now I always make sure if I spent expensive things have to get a free FJ, dun paid again. ML very greedy, asked u bought expensive things, FJ still want to pay her. I think some Bros really do dat, is very Gum Gong. U nice to her, she won’t nice to u, if they found others willing to paid more or spent more on her, she will think like on the cloud. These type of ML very big lier. So many times I encounter, these ML asked me quiet dun made noise, when she spoke to other Bros even in video call 😅 she KCed so many Bros
Old 11-04-2024, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1049 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

While I don't deny some bros might have found those ML who are really GFE and want nothing in return except the men's TLC. Those are rare and uncommon.
What can we offer them if not money and gifts?
Marriage, bring them home to show parents?
If the man is married, why would the ML want to be with him? If not for money and gifts? Good raw sex? Please lor, just stop say dream lor.

Last edited by junior_cannibal; 12-04-2024 at 10:13 AM.
Old 11-04-2024, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
While I don't deny some bros might have found those ML who are really GFE and want nothing in return except the men's TLC. Those are rare and uncommon.
What can we offer them if not money and gifts?
Marriage, bring them home to show parents?
If the man is married, why would the ML want to be with him? If not for money and gifts? Good raw sex? Please lor, just stop say dream lor.
I dun see wat u have commented on my post is co related wat have u shared I just shared my experienced and let other Bros know wat this MLs behaviour. May b u should share wat u have experienced for benefit Bros here dat tio KCed or r u the big spender on them and these MLs very loyal to u 😄
Old 11-04-2024, 08:21 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger0201 View Post
Yeah bro because of that still need to be logic.
limited myself from the start. That it was just business
I have said it a thousand times

if you can limit, if it is just business and be logical, you did not fall in love or meet that one that will challenge all your will power
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 12-04-2024, 04:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
I think it depends. If you have a ML and when u visit her she loves to hug and DFK and eat ur kuku bird and swollen eggs and never request for anything, she is into you. Anyone had that experience? I have and its shiok shiok run to jurong. And i sensed she likes me and so i am one lucky bird.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shenzhen View Post
Honestly what relationship are we talking about with ML…you want honey she want money.. guys wanted this relationship is all because wanted more Fuck and pay less.. end of the day is who dump who!!
Old 12-04-2024, 04:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

It is difficult to make such decision especially when u are in love with the girl. But you have to face facts. Also ran into situation where it is harder to meet her for a session when her boyfriend is tracking her ( means she might have gotten caught with other male customers by the boyfriend ). That was the final straw for me. Did a final deed before ditching her. Luckily I did that as she was asking me for a 3000 to pay off some stuff during Covid time. She threaten that if she don’t get the money, she has to sleep with an old man. I just simply ignore all her message. A great actresses!
Old 12-04-2024, 05:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

There is no such thing as a free lunch. Somewhere along the time, you will have to pay. If this girl likes you, she won’t want to ask money from u but u need to do your part as well. If u just want to fuck for free, then how good are u as compared to those girls out to get money? In a relationship, we give and take.
Old 12-04-2024, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40688 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5
Old 12-04-2024, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 926 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Meaning u are speechless izzit? ..
Old 12-04-2024, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40688 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Meaning u are speechless izzit? ..
Leave it to the lonely soul with deep pocket n time as long as they r happy .... no right or wrong

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1