The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2024, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of
Re: Parklane things

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinniz View Post
lisa phan lvl 4 is a slut, got all the skills but she is lazy, not worth it imo, if can top up 50 she offer raw also lol
I nv top up leh😆 she lick your ass too. But yeah she tend to be lazy at times. Best if bring her to hotel rather than do in her shop.
Old 12-04-2024, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
jinniz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzz59 View Post
I nv top up leh😆 she lick your ass too. But yeah she tend to be lazy at times. Best if bring her to hotel rather than do in her shop.
hmmm never get the rim from her hahha maybe you are the special one bro haha
Old 12-04-2024, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 950 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinniz View Post
lisa phan lvl 4 is a slut, got all the skills but she is lazy, not worth it imo, if can top up 50 she offer raw also lol
Lisa phan from her mayo st days already offered raw..that time she charged 250 dollars for raw...if you pay more than 300 she give more special services and gfe
Old 12-04-2024, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
jinniz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Lisa phan from her mayo st days already offered raw..that time she charged 250 dollars for raw...if you pay more than 300 she give more special services and gfe
i see, mayo st days then i dont know already. do you know if she gets tested regularly? seems like she is a health hazard with how she use her body. pretty sure no ml is worth 300 bucks now no matter extra thing they can offer.
Old 13-04-2024, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
First shop bigger boobs is it viet may?or the other famous prc mary ?
The frank answr is very hard to know
I see among the grup of 5-6 regular SW on l5 they may on any given day be in any one of 5-6 shops..all d shops being controlled by same pimp.

For ex. Lisa...( there are 2, the slightly less thick n slightly younger one, clean below & less saggy boobs than other one) was last week on 3 days in 3 diff units.
Tina was on 3 days in 2 diff units
Etc

So not reliable any ask/answer on this
Old 13-04-2024, 12:15 AM
Samster

Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
MMF totally no kick when don’t DP. Minimum1 bang, 1 bbbj. I tried MMMF before and the char bo can take 3. 1 in pussy, 1 in ass and 3rd one banging her mouth. Sibei powerful
Not for me mate...
Anal is like nfw ever
Mmf not = to anal
Can be 4 tose with this kink, but not need be
Old 13-04-2024, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omfg View Post
Able to get MMFF at Parklane?

If u know, select few if trust u
But to repeat...means x2 guys taking turns etc...no disgusting stuff.

But at least 3 i know open to 2 guys in d room same time

Pm me
Old 13-04-2024, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
The big tits woman next to tang li is viet lisa..just tried..she is asking 60 for hj 100 for bbbj and 150 for full service..she does not allow kissing and no sucking of her boobs..only light touching of boobs is allowed...rtf no no

Suck boobs can
Np
Mebbe was at time of month wen 2 sensi....

I f her for 120 not 150
Not a bad shag
Old 13-04-2024, 08:35 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Suck boobs can
Np
Mebbe was at time of month wen 2 sensi....

I f her for 120 not 150
Not a bad shag
Does the 120 include bbbj? Lisa boobs feels very hard.it is enhanced. .not natural
Old 13-04-2024, 07:43 PM
Samster

Ok so mebbe i hv mixed Lisas...the Lisa i refer is CN origin, (jiangsu), has firm but not hard boobies & a small butterfly tat between them.
Slim legs
Slight trim..not bushy not shaved.

Didna ask bbbj so no clue
Stripped her, rolled my raincoat on & banged her standing doggie then on the flòor with cushion under her ( bed is design 4 real massage not fuckin LOL)

120 or 130 i dun remember.

Today RTF same drill
Old 13-04-2024, 07:54 PM
Samster

PL seems quiet...after shagging Lisa ( left aisle L5, right side unit 1), walked to looklook...
Next door Tina looking down...has 3 all day only i heard. Opposite Lisa2..the Shanghai one with bigger boobs, bigger arse n older a bit) open but no biz...further down same aisle left side all old refugees from OT.
L5right aisle...one old fatty in unit next beijing tmc.

L4 not see
L3 bobo shop ..last unit in scuba aisle open but not see her...a few people looking unit..mebbe congractor/owner?
L2. Helen 2 off, Helen 1, open...had 4 all day (12noon til 1800) way below her norm. ALL other shops in L2 are closed permenantly.
L1 dont bother to waste my eyesight, once was enough

I think PL will be over soon...apparently the listed owners or their reps of several units have been sent legal warnings from (SPF? AGoffice?) ^reminding^ them that even if they are in absentia, they may still be liable for prosecution if premises used for prostitution...
Same same as at OT b4.
So i waz told
Old 13-04-2024, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
The big tits woman next to tang li is viet lisa..just tried..she is asking 60 for hj 100 for bbbj and 150 for full service..she does not allow kissing and no sucking of her boobs..only light touching of boobs is allowed...rtf no no
Detailed fr on tang li next door neighbour lisa parklane level 5 1st unit right side aisle looks 7/10 milf with heavy makeup with dyed blonde hair boobs 8/10 big e cup enhanced feels very silicon .she does not allow kissing of boobs or sucking ...she told me upfront..only touch the boobs and fondle...bbbj 2/10 she did a short bbbj few minutes and quickly put caps on ..she was rushing to complete the job gfe 2/10 no kissing allowed .no good foreplay from her..she was rushing like those geylang streetwalkers like running a 100m marathon fj 5/10 she keep asking me to do missionary .she was very unwilling to change a few positions....other factors her asking price for full service 150 dollars is considered high by parklane standards...perhaps with regret the 150 dollars will be better spent on level 3 xiaoqian who has smaller but natural boobs..tang li neighbour always wear a blue top showing her two big enhanced boobs..she also tried to upsell hinting at 200 dollars or more..she told me at her peak time at orchard towers amercian sailors were paying her 500 Sgd per pop.. her two big boobs looks attractive but her service and altitude sucks big time..overall rating for the session 4/10...
Old 13-04-2024, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
Skyspider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Detailed fr on tang li next door neighbour lisa parklane level 5 1st unit right side aisle looks 7/10 milf with heavy makeup with dyed blonde hair boobs 8/10 big e cup enhanced feels very silicon .she does not allow kissing of boobs or sucking ...she told me upfront..only touch the boobs and fondle...bbbj 2/10 she did a short bbbj few minutes and quickly put caps on ..she was rushing to complete the job gfe 2/10 no kissing allowed .no good foreplay from her..she was rushing like those geylang streetwalkers like running a 100m marathon fj 5/10 she keep asking me to do missionary .she was very unwilling to change a few positions....other factors her asking price for full service 150 dollars is considered high by parklane standards...perhaps with regret the 150 dollars will be better spent on level 3 xiaoqian who has smaller but natural boobs..tang li neighbour always wear a blue top showing her two big enhanced boobs..she also tried to upsell hinting at 200 dollars or more..she told me at her peak time at orchard towers amercian sailors were paying her 500 Sgd per pop.. her two big boobs looks attractive but her service and altitude sucks big time..overall rating for the session 4/10...
thanks for sharing
Old 14-04-2024, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 6
Voyaguefi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVoyaguefi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
good heads up
Old 15-04-2024, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
foxtro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrrationalGaze View Post
Brothers, I'm trying to find Lisa (OT Cozy Dreams), don't know where she went already. Her last known location to me is Parklane.

Some pics for reference (got them from this forum):

Thanks bros, PM me if more discrete.
she's in ussc now. used to be on L4 near lifts but most recently at L2 shop on the right before the bridge walkway, that is coming from the main entrance (bus stop path entrance).

Last edited by foxtro; 15-04-2024 at 02:13 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1