The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 02-06-2021, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
I prefer pink nipples, my myanmar maid is pink but my pinay and indo fb are dark too....still trying hard to find indo/pinay maids with pink nipples.
Haha...okay. if i ever lick a pinkie will refer you.
Old 02-06-2021, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 932 / Power: 19
JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I prefer pink nipples, my myanmar maid is pink but my pinay and indo fb are dark too....still trying hard to find indo/pinay maids with pink nipples.
Bro.. It just the colour nia. Most importantly it's the bj and fj skills that matter. White or black carrot cake, most important is the carrot cake must taste good and long q
Old 02-06-2021, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Unless they are below 25. Else sure dark nipples
Yes, bro, my Myanmar maid is 24, her boobs is firm and not sagging at all, I love sucking them and I can massage her boobs whole day without getting bore.....lol
Old 02-06-2021, 08:39 PM
Samster

tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Haha...okay. if i ever lick a pinkie will refer you.
Wow, thanks in advance bro, hope u find soon, good luck.
Old 02-06-2021, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERK-KAN View Post
Bro.. It just the colour nia. Most importantly it's the bj and fj skills that matter. White or black carrot cake, most important is the carrot cake must taste good and long q
Yes bro, understand, it taste no different, it is just the color and the boobs that get u excited and become more horny that all, I found pink or red nipples get me horny more....this Myanmar maid is still green, I have not try her bj yet not sure whether she don't know or she don't like, I will keep trying to get her bj me one day, but she can easily get wet, really nice to fuck her.
Old 02-06-2021, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
still trying hard to find indo/pinay maids with pink nipples.
Can be achieve but it must be cina indo and fair then possible.

Quote:
Not just maid. Sg female influencer also haha.
Haha bro. This types can get even better quality cos he can speak better English.
Old 03-06-2021, 01:35 AM
Samster

sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerset21 View Post
Bro.
Even Sg babes also not easy to find pinkie nipples nowadays.
Please intro to me if you really come across one.
Of course bro...you are one of the few i share with.
Old 03-06-2021, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow, thanks in advance bro, hope u find soon, good luck.
Meeting one indon tomorrow. Will check colour of package henceforth
Old 03-06-2021, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Proof a point, as long there's a dick attached to it, these maids will F anyone.
sometimes plus a little $$$
Old 03-06-2021, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes, bro, my Myanmar maid is 24, her boobs is firm and not sagging at all, I love sucking them and I can massage her boobs whole day without getting bore.....lol
Me not a boob person.

I prefer juicy shaven pussies
Old 03-06-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Me not a boob person.

You are a painter...5555
Old 03-06-2021, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
You are a painter...5555
Yes i am 5555
Old 03-06-2021, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Me not a boob person.

Haha, good for you bro, I not so particular on juicy pussies but she can get wet very easily too
Old 03-06-2021, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6229 / Power: 18
bababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond repute

Tried a maid called Anna doing FL .

Her look n body not bad. Age I think around late 20s or early 30s. The worst bad is I need to self service in every department 😔

Old man liao. No stimulation how to stand sia. Need to find a better one 😉
Old 03-06-2021, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 4
DJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Been reading this forum in the background for quite a while, and this is my first post. On a normal year, I will be travelling for half the time, so this wfh thingy for the past 1+ years is boring as fuck, so reading forums is helping me kill time in between my con calls.

Start of P2HA, boring as fuck, decided to try Badoo after reading some apps bros here use, put some old pics taken from far, in sunglasses, play down my age a little and start swiping on anyone that the face looks acceptable to me. Lots of matches and most will initiate contact with me (maybe I look above average and much younger than my age). Wife is also working from home, so my out of home activities are very limited without raising suspicion, other than my cycling...like 3-4 times a week (i put my foldable bike in my car and cycle at east coast). Within 2 days, have built up quite a few matches and chatting with a few. Honestly I started less than 2 weeks ago...and here is the outcome so far:

1. J, age 30, average looks, B Cup and shaved pussy, a filipino dh living less than 5 mins drive away. Chatted on Badoo before moving to Telegram, wanted to meet but no opportunity as her employers are also WFH. One morning 3 days after we started chatting, texted me saying she is at the market buying food and vegetable. I asked her if she wanna meet up for a while and she is game on. So told wifey I am going out to pump petrol and get a car wash, drive over to her MSCP, parked at the highest level (no car at all, I am the only car), and asked her to meet me at the MSCP. Moment she enters my car, kiss and move on to the rear seat for BJ and finally cap on, she rides me and I came. Just an average fuck, not my type of girl, so not so keen for follow up fucks, she somehow knows it, so unmatched her on Badoo and delete our Telegram chats. I dun like to waste time...that's just me.

To be cont...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1