The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2024, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 14
Cartraff is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCartraff is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Men above 50yrs old, let's talk a bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Oh, that is very wasteful .

I wish I am at your age.....lol
I think when we reach certain age, changes in mindset means we start to want different things.
Before was fuck first, talk later, now its the reverse, where quality matters over quantity.
Given that I have always been slightly hermit, or 宅男, and have grown progressively more so, except the nature, social settings do not hold much attraction for me.

I have however unwittingly cultivated close, almost romantic relationships on some online platforms with ladies, but given that they are continents away and I have no idea how they look like, am happy just to maintain such teasing connections with them.

I fail to find the words to describe what I want to say, but I think my pursuit has changed from physical satisfaction to another form.
What it is.....fuck me....no idea
Old 09-04-2024, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartraff View Post
I think when we reach certain age, changes in mindset means we start to want different things.
Before was fuck first, talk later, now its the reverse, where quality matters over quantity.
Given that I have always been slightly hermit, or 宅男, and have grown progressively more so, except the nature, social settings do not hold much attraction for me.
I have however unwittingly cultivated close, almost romantic relationships on some online platforms with ladies, but given that they are continents away and I have no idea how they look like, am happy just to maintain such teasing connections with them.
I fail to find the words to describe what I want to say, but I think my pursuit has changed from physical satisfaction to another form.

Go for quality and not quantity ladies.
I remember those days, thread "Fine Dining with a Local Flavor" provided good choices....
Old 09-04-2024, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
that's funny. do you mean, because older liao, have too much knowledge?
yea bro yea..
Old 10-04-2024, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for sharing bro. For Testo supplement, any side effect if i missed for skip taking for one or few days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fungrapes2004 View Post
Some recommended supplements to combat ED, boost your energy level and keep aging at bay. Combine with diet and exercise for optimal effect.

Testosterone booster: This is effective. You can feel muscle mass and stamina improvements in around 2-3 weeks. https://www.iherb.com/pr/force-facto...4aAtwgEALw_wcB

Korean Red Ginseng: Take this for a longer term boost to your energy level. https://www.iherb.com/pr/imperial-el...ZXU2FRJTNEJTNE

Cordyceps: Anti-aging properties. Richard Eu from Eu Yan San swears by it. https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...an-sang-around
https://www.iherb.com/pr/force-facto...b 0FRJTNEJTNE
Old 10-04-2024, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For those with ed symptoms or just want to improve your erections, can try this treatment. Quite effective! https://sg.zest.clinic/erectile-dysf...xoCiOYQAvD_BwE
Did you try it personally? Is it really permanent?

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 11-04-2024, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 21
fungrapes2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks View Post
Thanks for sharing bro. For Testo supplement, any side effect if i missed for skip taking for one or few days?
Hi I’ve skipped one or 2 days before mostly because I forgot but no issues, still feel strong at the gym even if slightly less energetic.
Old 11-04-2024, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Did you try it personally? Is it really permanent?
tried it and so far after more than 2 months the effect is good. From what I understand since new blood vessels are created that enhance blood flow, then the effects should be long lasting.
From what I read it should last for at least a year, so to me it is worth considering as a more natural treatment of root cause i.e blood flow versus the alternatives of prescription medication.
Old 12-04-2024, 12:30 AM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
tried it and so far after more than 2 months the effect is good. From what I understand since new blood vessels are created that enhance blood flow, then the effects should be long lasting.
From what I read it should last for at least a year, so to me it is worth considering as a more natural treatment of root cause i.e blood flow versus the alternatives of prescription medication.
So how often do you have to do it? How many sessions you did?

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 12-04-2024, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
So how often do you have to do it? How many sessions you did?
10 sessions over 1 month.
Old 12-04-2024, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 7
Hulklorodi is a glorious beacon of lightHulklorodi is a glorious beacon of lightHulklorodi is a glorious beacon of lightHulklorodi is a glorious beacon of lightHulklorodi is a glorious beacon of lightHulklorodi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

haha, agreed with u
Old 13-04-2024, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow, that's a lot of sessions in a month. Not so affordable for me as well and also time-consuming. Thanks for sharing.
Old 13-04-2024, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
saibowl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Well done bro, she must be very sextisfied
Old 17-04-2024, 07:31 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15336 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

how are the bros training your body, and below?

I do planks, squats, pull ups, push ups

That gives me a decent body and it helps get ladies who are just into sex and mucking around.

I also work on PC muscles to make sure the bro below is in good shape.

Any bro has a routine to share to get the ladies?
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 19-04-2024, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5800 / Power: 21
bc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Will be hitting 50 in a few years, but now I am experiencing something different.

Flesh is willing but spirit is weak.

I get erections and do feel like screwing, but just not interested in the forms available outside, whereas before, maybe 10 years ago I would be more optimistic.
So I just diy it away, daily, sometimes twice.

Anyone else also this way ?
Wow diy twice in a day? You must be very arouse. LOL.

Maybe try those that provide you more foreplay prior actual sex?
Old 23-04-2024, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aki9 View Post
What's the side effects of TRT ?
I don't have any side effects other than the urge to have sex.

Before TRT, I viewed sex as a chore rather than an enjoyment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1