The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 13
gasoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV Kakis

I wanna highlight 1 point is, I'm totally fine paying $100 provided that it's my favorite mummies or girls. But somehow when the services r not there, it just feel like we r wasting time & money there. Peace & happy chionging 😸
Old 11-09-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiochio1 View Post
Club empire FR

Went last night around 1am to join my bros for 2am to 6am session.

All my bros extended their gals from previous session (9pm to 2am), I called mummy (Cindy) and arranged for a lineup for myself. She arranged around 13 gals & qualities were acceptable, picked a gal without wearing bra to start my session.

What I observed in the room, the gals playability were there. I had a decent time to squeeze my gal enhanced tits, french kiss her and fingered her deep inside her pussy. She let out soft moan while pussy getting abit wet (don’t know real or fake doesn’t matter also) lol.

Anyway 重点来了..

During the conversation, Get to know that my gal is staying alone, of course I sure take the chance & luck to see can close her @ her place. Guess what, she told me one customer @ other room offering 20 blue notes & she asked me want to offer her before going with the customer. Seriously for $1000, I can book air ticket go Vietnam and chiong liao… Nowadays the gal knife very sharp & of course I didn’t agree and don’t even bother to negotiate since after heavy drinking since 10pm. Another bro gal quoted $400 & my bro negotiated to $300 & of course he also never agree to bring back. Crazy price !! Haha..

Been awhile since I visited empire @ late hour, personally, I think chiong on weekdays better for a 9pm to 2am session. Sat quite packed & after 2am, everyone tired & gal energy level also drop liao. Worst still, 5am plus bo transport back damn shag..

Overall had a decent session especially see my bros raping their gals in the room. Toward the end mummy Cindy also spent quite alot of time in our room to PR with us too.. lol..

Total damage: additional 5 towers from 2am to 6am + waiters & mummy tips + $100 my gal tips

Cheers brooooo…..
Viet girls tabao rate is crazy..they think too highly of themselves. Geylang fishtank $60 bucks nia and looks also can fight with ktv one..
Old 11-09-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
BVL mummy wear t-shirt and act drunk when come to tipping... somemore without makeup
Which one? Some natural beauty 😹
Old 11-09-2022, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
Viet girls tabao rate is crazy..they think too highly of themselves. Geylang fishtank $60 bucks nia and looks also can fight with ktv one..
Inflation bro, but this ktv inflation is seriously too much. It will result into recession. 🤣 But very wise that of u to choose geylang over ktv ones. 🙏🏻
Old 11-09-2022, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
jameslee111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro know how's the playability of protect v?
Old 11-09-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2065 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

just seek advise from Bros. if u cont NH after HH. did u tips the mummy 100 ot.200?
Old 11-09-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
just seek advise from Bros. if u cont NH after HH. did u tips the mummy 100 ot.200?
Almost all of them will ask for 200. Its up to u already
Old 12-09-2022, 02:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3859 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
Agreed totally, these Viets seems to have buck the trends. When the Thais and PRCs first came they charge like 40-60 (Thai fish tank) and 80-100 (PRC street walkers) for some time. Viets came in and charges few hundreds for short time and thousands for overnight fairly quickly. I am not sure who started the Viets trends, VP or KTVs.

Before covid, I think the KTV "high end" Viets was about 300 short time now easily 500, some dare ask for 600-700; overnight 800-1200. These sort of earnings has no taxes, what we pay they keep in full. Think the price is way too high, definitely a hard pass for me but there are those "deep pockets" Bros who still went ahead to patronize them.
Old 12-09-2022, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Agreed totally, these Viets seems to have buck the trends. When the Thais and PRCs first came they charge like 40-60 (Thai fish tank) and 80-100 (PRC street walkers) for some time. Viets came in and charges few hundreds for short time and thousands for overnight fairly quickly. I am not sure who started the Viets trends, VP or KTVs.

Before covid, I think the KTV "high end" Viets was about 300 short time now easily 500, some dare ask for 600-700; overnight 800-1200. These sort of earnings has no taxes, what we pay they keep in full. Think the price is way too high, definitely a hard pass for me but there are those "deep pockets" Bros who still went ahead to patronize them.
IF you follow the SBF massage threads, PRC ML have their own WECHAT group to filter out SBF Bros. Likewise the Viet Mummy all have their own group chats that they control.

You only need like 5-6 mummy to gather like this at popular joints to control the market, the rest will naturally red eye that they are earning so much more and the girls will demand to be paid the same and soon follow suit the "norm".

These days mummy also don't control girls who allow tabao, as long as they are willing to do, they let them qoute their own rates, thats why you have those who think we are carrot enough to pay 600-700 for ST! And why prices keep increasing!!!
Old 12-09-2022, 03:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Now the ST rate is $500. Of coz can nego down to min. $300. But it also depends on the girl. My mummy also help to control the rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgetful View Post
IF you follow the SBF massage threads, PRC ML have their own WECHAT group to filter out SBF Bros. Likewise the Viet Mummy all have their own group chats that they control.

You only need like 5-6 mummy to gather like this at popular joints to control the market, the rest will naturally red eye that they are earning so much more and the girls will demand to be paid the same and soon follow suit the "norm".

These days mummy also don't control girls who allow tabao, as long as they are willing to do, they let them qoute their own rates, thats why you have those who think we are carrot enough to pay 600-700 for ST! And why prices keep increasing!!!
Old 12-09-2022, 06:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2065 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shioking View Post
Almost all of them will ask for 200. Its up to u already
thanks bro.
Old 12-09-2022, 08:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Hahaha got. Some mummy used to be working ladies as well before becoming mummy. I had one…brought me to one of her condos and for a very reasonable price had a wild session as well. Even drove me back to my car when the deed was done. This went one a few times. That was a while back already so don’t ask me for contact cuz she got a bit annoying and I deleted it. Mummy also a woman and has needs. And alcohol helps make it easier to get the deal done.
last time mummy all wild and hard working, nowsaday what i saw was lasy and stuck up but when comes to tipping all wake up
Old 12-09-2022, 08:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexws1980 View Post
Is ok lah, as long as she provides good customer service then that’s the most important thing right? Chill lah. Last time at Myth, this mamasan Katy wore jeans also but she treated us well and asked us if the girls behave or not, etc. Enjoy.
is it? never come across such mummy leh
Old 12-09-2022, 08:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjk1234 View Post
Why keeps saying empire HH is 100? I went sh and mummy said is 50.
am not sure hence keeps saying loh, some say is scam leh
Old 12-09-2022, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 16
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post

Come on, at that price bro can go massage or geylang many times. KTV one is pretty but 99% fake.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1