The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-09-2023, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
BOOBMANIAC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
visited based on this FR to try the king service. did not receive shower bj as she did not come into shower with me. end up i just shower alone. also no raw grinding. maybe bcoz u visit her alot so very regular. will not rtm as her look n figure really discount 30%-40% frm pics. bj feels good tho thats all i really enjoyed.
I’m sorry to hear about this bro. The first thing she told me when I opted for this service was that she will shower with me, which she indeed did. It was just a few days back and I have no idea why your session varied. Did you try asking?
Old 17-09-2023, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3736 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
ANNOYING IS IT? THANKS AH LOTS FOR THE ZAP!!
As a fellow senior Bro, this is my view. This is not a thread for exchange of points. There are threads meant to exchange points. You got to your power now because you have been actively upping many posts and I respect your effort. But this is a thread for discussion of MLs.

Will leave it to bro @Javabeans since he is the moderator of this thread. But yes can get annoying at times. I didn’t zap you because I’ve up you before. happy Sunday everyone!
Old 17-09-2023, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

yeah seems like tang tang
interesting how nowadays they come back so fast
Old 17-09-2023, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOBMANIAC View Post
I’m sorry to hear about this bro. The first thing she told me when I opted for this service was that she will shower with me, which she indeed did. It was just a few days back and I have no idea why your session varied. Did you try asking?
i didnt request anyth As i thought she will auto provide the service. not a big deal to me as im not that into shower 2gether. just wanted to post my experience. she said she like my body so cant be that im too ugly for her right lol
Old 17-09-2023, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post

Obviously money made not enough and money here easy easy lor ...
A lot of water fish swimming around this Sunny Island!
Old 17-09-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
I thought she didn’t want to come back anymore… thought it was poor business for her
Old 17-09-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Pre Covid days(2018) there used to be an ML by the name of Anqi. Nice figure and good oil massage and 5g. She probably alrdy retired by now and most bros here probably know who she is. Any recommendation for ML tat is similar to her?
Old 17-09-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
I thought she didn’t want to come back anymore… thought it was poor business for her
that's what I thought so too!
guess life ain't easy more there too lol
Old 17-09-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
funkyoulah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Who is this OMM that everyone speaks of? Don’t mind giving her a shot since her boobs comparable to Amei
Ya I keep seeing OMM here and there and now I’m damn curious. Anyone can pm and give me a clue? TIA.
Old 17-09-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
dirtylilfella69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy26.com/massage-tongtong/

Recently tried Tong Tong after reading some good MRs.
Not an SYT, but she's got a good figure.
She looks like she's got sharp features from certain angles (Make up helps in this department)
Nothing to shout about on the massage.
She uses her phone a little during the session, which I don't mind. She still has appointments to arrange.
For sensual, I opted for BBBJ/CIM where you need to top up $30 to $150.
She took it really well, but gotta say I've had better BBBJ/CIM.

It's a 6.5/10 for me.
Probably won't RTM and will try exploring other MLs.
Old 17-09-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
Can charge more and deliver less, who don't want to come back?

Its ok even to give black face to customers and they will still accept this treatment.

A lot of gals (or chickens) now, but somehow I don't feel any urge to visit any of them.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 17-09-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Bei Bei must be a lucky Name, suddenly 2 additional Bei Bei...

https://sglonelyguy26.com/beibei-massage/

https://sglonelyguy26.com/massage-bei-bei/

https://sglonelyguy26.com/bei-bei-massage/

Old 17-09-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
AceDumb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy26.com/beibei-massage/

Tried Bei Bei yesterday as I read some good MR here last time and I didn’t regret it. Her location is good. Can have free parking.

Bei bei looks the same as photo. She has her own attractiveness. Her eyes are mesmerising. The longer you look at her, the more attractive she is.
She’s nice to cuddle, lots of physical intimacies, skin touch, great roaming. Boobs are soft and nice to zhut zhut (slurp). A very unique but wonderful feeling. Like a long lost Gf?
Her sensual is mind blowing. Like the MR here, her cat bath is something you should try. The suction and the softness of her tongue. Just feel that my soul was being suck away in a moment. Her massage was decent. I’m small size and she knows how to adjust her strength.
I will definitely visit her again next week. Can’t wait already.

Looks and Figure: A-
Boobs: B+
Massage: A-
Sensual: A+
HJ: A+
GFE: A
Playability: A
Roam: A
Rtm: yes. Next week.

If possible, please up my points for encouragement! Thank you very much!
Old 17-09-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 5
Jasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mvpscott View Post
WooHoo~! Guess who's returning guys?!
any hints to when shes returning? Hopefully dont down svc stds
Old 17-09-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

I wonder if she will try to do just pure HJ again. I rem she started doing just HJ last time then offered bbbj or cbj.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1