The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2012, 07:01 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
player2305 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Male 22, seeking lonely ladies

Hi friends, im male 22 indian here. I am not fully into fun bt i feel lonely nowdays. My friends starts to ignore me , some even be there for me only for reasons after their part is done they just go MIA. I feel very lonely and got lots of things running in my mind. I just seek a female who can go with me to a place like those nice sea view places and lend me a shoulder. If you want some clean fun i dont mind bt most important is being there for each other. Like talk to me when you have some problem so yr heart will feel less heavy. We can do some petting if you want to relive stress. Sometimes i do masturbate to release my stress. bt i cant be doing alone i just need a companion.. not gna have sex outdoor of cos so if u intrested hit me back ? Seeking mature ladies above 30 or young as 22 and above.. Hope ii can get someone here.. take care guys
Old 25-11-2012, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 18
TenSanYi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTenSanYi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Male 22, seeking lonely ladies

LOL... School holiday again... feel stress go geylang la...
Old 25-11-2012, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 14
tkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro u should post ur need in de other thread not here . Thank u
Old 25-11-2012, 11:50 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
rooney1000 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

TS looking for zaps... Anyway ask your mom see if she wants
Old 25-11-2012, 11:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
bus72 bus72 bus72

As always, school holidays now & kids out there are seeking attentions here tsk tsk
Old 26-11-2012, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
Zac Mistri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZac Mistri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by player2305 View Post
Hi friends, im male 22 indian here. I am not fully into fun bt i feel lonely nowdays. My friends starts to ignore me , some even be there for me only for reasons after their part is done they just go MIA. I feel very lonely and got lots of things running in my mind. I just seek a female who can go with me to a place like those nice sea view places and lend me a shoulder. If you want some clean fun i dont mind bt most important is being there for each other. Like talk to me when you have some problem so yr heart will feel less heavy. We can do some petting if you want to relive stress. Sometimes i do masturbate to release my stress. bt i cant be doing alone i just need a companion.. not gna have sex outdoor of cos so if u intrested hit me back ? Seeking mature ladies above 30 or young as 22 and above.. Hope ii can get someone here.. take care guys
You're making the same mistake many of us have by posting such requests here. This is a place to share interesting links/pics/vids. By interesting I mean SEXUALLY interesting. I doubt you'll find your lady love here but share something interesting and you might make yourself some chat buddies on SBF.
Old 26-11-2012, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 14
brzee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybrzee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS good luck to you .
Old 26-11-2012, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
roadsaints deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oi.... go post in craigslist la... why the fark u post here?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1