The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2006, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
YenXDT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Muar - Johor night activities - Fun and Wild

Hi there ~

Any members out there who knows where to find char bo or pub pub that i can get gals? pls help.

thanks thanks

Kam siah

kamsahamida ~
Old 26-04-2006, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Muar - Johor night activities - Fun and Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by YenXDT
Hi there ~

Any members out there who knows where to find char bo or pub pub that i can get gals? pls help.

thanks thanks

Kam siah

kamsahamida ~
Muar is a DEAD place. I heard that there are some activities going on in Riverview Hotel...I am not sure 'cos I did not venture to find out eventhough I have some training sessions going on in Muar and am a frequent visitor to Muar. Other than that is really DEAD!

GOMEN NASAI
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 26-04-2006, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 19
sexy rabbit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai
Muar is a DEAD place. I heard that there are some activities going on in Riverview Hotel...I am not sure 'cos I did not venture to find out eventhough I have some training sessions going on in Muar and am a frequent visitor to Muar. Other than that is really DEAD!

GOMEN NASAI
Yeah, you are rite. My cousins staying there chiong in Malacca which is less than 1/2 hour drive away...So try there lah..
Old 26-04-2006, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 19
tomby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexy rabbit
Yeah, you are rite. My cousins staying there chiong in Malacca which is less than 1/2 hour drive away...So try there lah..
Or you drive down which oso an 1/2 hour ride to batu pahut which have HC, Disco and ktv there.
Old 26-04-2006, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Once the stretch of highway [no toll 4 lane] is ready [alas! dunno when ??] I dun want to stay in Muar but in Melaka leh....Muar is a dammed boring place [I mean "no fun" and not "drilling holes" as what boring means in Engineering]
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 26-04-2006, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 19
sexy rabbit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai
Once the stretch of highway [no toll 4 lane] is ready [alas! dunno when ??] I dun want to stay in Muar but in Melaka leh....Muar is a dammed boring place [I mean "no fun" and not "drilling holes" as what boring means in Engineering]
Today 12:18 PM
Wah... u wan drilling in Muar...They used to have "ladyboy" at nite at Tanjong. A very popular seaside place...If u realli cannot tahan....than go to Tanjong lor...kekeke
Old 26-04-2006, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wah... u wan drilling in Muar...They used to have "ladyboy" at nite at Tanjong. A very popular seaside place...If u realli cannot tahan....than go to Tanjong lor...kekeke
muahhh ha ha ha...good points bros...

Thanks for that....i will b going over to muar, die lo like that.
Old 26-04-2006, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 20
6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold

Muar so boring meh...

The are plenty of cheap foods..
and there are hotels like RiverVxxx..
equivalent to Geylang S$40 fuck what... only RM100..
Old 26-04-2006, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6600
Muar so boring meh...

The are plenty of cheap foods..
and there are hotels like RiverVxxx..
equivalent to Geylang S$40 fuck what... only RM100..
i agree ah~ there got cheap foods, for example asam fish, fried sotong+prawn with sambal, otak otak and more more more..yummy...

let me try out the riverXXX ...hope it wont disap me loh ~
Old 26-04-2006, 11:53 PM
playworks

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I got a friend work in muar, he told me there is very less chiong place in muar.
he only manage to get girls through internet....
anyway, tanjong should have some ah gua
Old 27-04-2006, 06:01 AM
Samster

blue-hyppo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro..

my hometown is in Muar but now i'm in JB working for the past 8 years.As fas as i know there wasn't much happening place there but if u venture more u there's plenty of places there actually.Yeap...Riverview Hotel is one of the place but dunno the quality of the gals there becoz never tried it b4.During my school time i remember there is a fxxx shop nearby the old Cathay & Rex cinema which now already converted to a electrical shop.It in front of the famous chinese medicine shop..sorry forgot the name of the road....go upstairs and u can view/nego with the girls in the room.Other than that i'm not sure becoz long time x balik kampung maa....anyway if i got lobang i'll share with u all.....some more places u can go to the indonesian hostel at Tg.Agas just across the Muar bridge at night.....or just go to Melaka town meh.
Old 28-04-2006, 02:34 AM
Samster

thanks for all the bros information. I've a fren who stayed in muar as well but this guy damn teruk bcos everything also he claim he knows....but actually he know nuts.

he told me during his school times, there r plenty of convent school gals r actually doing XX as additional income for them to buy handphone.

He actually tried b4. Those days was RM50 for seeing the gal boobs + touch and RM100 for full service...
Old 28-04-2006, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 20
BigJohnGuy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBigJohnGuy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

10 years ago, there was a pub situated nearby town area, I think it's Sahara which performed strip show. Now, I wasn't sure whether it is still available. If you are finding for cheap fuck ie RM50 in Muar, you can try going to this shoplot which was situated above a clinic, corner lot. I think it's the federal clinic if I am not mistaken. It was nearby to Maybank, heart of the town. Mostly locals & indonesian
Old 28-04-2006, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Muar - Johor night activities - Fun and Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohnGuy
10 years ago, there was a pub situated nearby town area, I think it's Sahara which performed strip show. Now, I wasn't sure whether it is still available. If you are finding for cheap fuck ie RM50 in Muar, you can try going to this shoplot which was situated above a clinic, corner lot. I think it's the federal clinic if I am not mistaken. It was nearby to Maybank, heart of the town. Mostly locals & indonesian
So if you kena HIV/Aids after bonking the girls does the Clinic give you 50% discount for medication ?
Old 29-04-2006, 10:17 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 0
fong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YenXDT
Hi there ~

thanks thanks

Kam siah

kamsahamida ~
bro dun ever think of it i from muar i know this place is dead u batter go to melaka is much more batter then muar!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1