The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2006, 06:50 PM
c boy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Wink Hc at parkway parade.

yesterday went to a hc located oppsite parkway parade. the gers there nap... tis massage ger named pinky wow really give me a gf feeling. she is the first hc gers tat i french kiss with her. try her she is nap...
Old 08-05-2006, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 19
Dark Magician deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hc at parkway parade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c boy
yesterday went to a hc located oppsite parkway parade. the gers there nap... tis massage ger named pinky wow really give me a gf feeling. she is the first hc gers tat i french kiss with her. try her she is nap...
Yo ... nv mention actual location ? damage ? FR ?

care to fill in more details ?

Regards
Old 08-05-2006, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
J0n0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro i believe there is a tread on this place already
Old 08-05-2006, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

look under the PB HC thread
Old 30-05-2006, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 22
Khoratian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKhoratian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKhoratian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Either thread too old or lost... tried to find using PB or PBHC found that the search is too short...

Anyway, here one review after i visit that place for 2 years.
Went in the afternooon since got time...asked for a young one as i dunno any girls there and took my shower.

Then came the knocking and i saw one very shio girl come in. Wa Ho se leow, ask me what drink i want and since i'm bathing (Damn hot weather today) i ask for water.

AFter a while i lie myself comforatbly in bed and waiting for her. Very soon she came in and startto massage me. Weak... no power. The whole session not very shiok in terms of massage. She's not very chatty too but can chat if you initiate.

Then came the question and the action!
No frenching but can see her boobs not very big. She's those chio face but thin thin type. STart by licking your body and then proceed to my dick (capped). Then she start to ride on me and i can feel she's not very loose, so the feel is there. Then came missionary, i start to attack her nipples and seeing her moan my dick goes super power leow. Pump her like no tomorrow and flip her over for a doggie. In front of us got a mirror one so doggie style very shiok. WHile she dun have a nice cup of breat, her buttocks very firm and round, so ramming it is damn shiok with a mirror in front and can see her chio face with long hair swinging. I came within a few minutes...

The reast is SOP

Name : SK
Body : 7 Skinny
Breast : A cup, small nipple
French : No
AR: No
BJ : 5 (capped)
FJ : 8 (responsive)
Damage : 100+36
RTF : not too sure for $136, market nowadays can get good quality stuff leow but this place is worth trying again as when i walked out, i see a sexy LC.

Old 30-05-2006, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 22
Khoratian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKhoratian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKhoratian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SO sorry.. after posting this i saw the PB poriginal thread below... kindlt ignore or delete this thread pls.

Old 22-03-2009, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Torex9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't find the original PB HC tread. So I just post this report here.

Friday afternoon, kanna fly aero plane by this china factory worker An Na, so no choice but the look for some good time at HC. Drove to PB HC and park my car at the multi story car park. Had forgotten which floor the HC was at, so decide to walk the stairs instead of taking the lift. Was thinking it might be 3rd or 4th floor, but it was on the 5th floor. Went in and find that everything seem to be the same like 4 or 5 years back. Was hoping that the place have been renovated since my memory told me that it was rather run down.

Paid $$ and told the recep to give me a younger girl. I”¦ll go steam first. Walk into the HC, and find that everything is really the same as what it was years ago. The changing area had not change at all, still at the entrance and no wet area. I think most brother will agree with me that the setting is really very lousy. Anyway, I changed and proceed to take a shower and followed by steaming. The toilet and shower area had not change at all and even the sliding doors were the same one that stuck when you want to open it after the shower. ƒ¼ Spent about 30 mins steaming and shower 3 times”K there was not tower available at the shower area, I had to walk with the wet tower wrap around me to the changing area across the T.V. and resting area to get some dry towers. ƒ¼ I had tea and sat at the T.V. area to read newspaper. I know that is a good place to be as I know the girls will have to pass there to go to the toilet. So, while reading the papers I also took the opportunity to see if there is any girl that is good. Sad to say, there was non that interest me. After reading for about 20 mins, got tired and I decide to proceed for the massage.

Told the recep that I”¦m ready and was told to go to room 18. Since I have ton been there for a loon time, I couldn”¦t remember where is room 18. So I followed the sign and went looking for the room. It was all the way after 2 turn at to end of the corridor. Went into the room and find that it was all the same as before. I went out again to get my clothing as I would want to shower and change after the massage in the room. Came back to the room hang my clothing and waited for the girl to arrive. Drank half cup of the tea I bring in and still the girl did not appear. Tired, so I lie down on the mattress and wait. It”¦s almost 15 mins and then came a knock on the door. In came a sweet looking girl, but the phone ring as she was getting into the room. Was telling myself that I got luck today, the girl looks a little like Pauline Yong the HK actress. ƒŗ , but the after she answer the phone, she said that her booking ad arrived and she has to go to another customer”K Shit”K. So there she goes, don”¦t even have the chance to ask for her name”Kwait”Kwait..wait”K

Another 10 Mins gone and can another lady.. this one look cannot make it. Kind of old. 30+ I think. no choice, just lie down and massage begin. She introduce herself as Ke Le (Cola). Started the massage, at first think that is, so so only, not hard enough and didn,t really press enough on the shoulder. But I was wrong. When she was doing my legs, there was something different that she did, she would bent one of the knees while massaging the leg.. at that moment, I already coming out from my stomach. Via the mouth lah, no thru my ass”K After doing the legs, she proceed on my arms, I like it as she is one of the few that can crack your fingers including the thumb. This I had not gotten it from other places for a long time. Anyway, when massaging the arms, I had already turned around and was lying on my back. Next she pop the golden question. I pretended asking her how much is her service and was told 50/80/100. standard lah. But I said that it”¦s expensive. She kept quiet and after that asked if I wanted a head massage, I said yes and she proceed with the head massage. There she also did the back massage like those you get at the saloon. That was nice. While she was doing that, I asked if she were to would provide full service at $80. the kept quiet and did not answer. After she was done with the head and shoulder, she standup and I was thinking it”¦s the end.. But instead of telling me that the massage had finished, she went to the wall to turn down the light. Bingo!! She next strip off all her clothes and instructed me to turn around facing down. She said that she will start the service from the back. So I turn over and she started giving a body massage to me. Her skin is very smooth and soft. Really feel very good with her sliding up and down my back. After a few mins, she get up ad asked me to turn around. She proceed to suck my nipple a little and then go south towards my brother. When on location, she go straight to my balls and suck them one after another. Next, she go on to service my little brother. Without even knowing, she already put on the CD for me. It must have been when she move her mouth from my balls to my brother. This is what I call skill. After sucking for awhile, nothing much special, she ask if I”¦m ready to enter her. She said she”¦ll lie down for me to proceed. I tool her in missionary position and then after a few mins, asked her to turn around and I did her doggy style. Still haven”¦t come, I requested her to be on top, but she refuses as she said she don”¦t do that. No choice, so asked her to lie down and I pump her from the front again till I shoot my full load inside her into the CD. After that she help me to remove the CD and clean for me. She proceed to wash up while I lie down to take a rest. When she was done I proceed to shower and after that change, pay her $80 and chat a little. She is rather quiet and do not talk much. A asked her how many girls are there woking, and was told that tthere are 20 Malaysian, 2 Chinese and 2 Viet. Below is a summary.

Name : Ke Le (Cola) Malaysian
Look : 5.5/10
BJ: 5/10
BBBJ: nil
FJ: 6/10 (cannot touch below)
Body : Smooth skin, like silk.
Boobs : B or B+
Massage : 6/10 (Cracking finger part is good)
Other service : very quiet girl. Good if you want to rest and not be disturb.
Damage : $80 for full service.
Old 23-03-2009, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

CHampion Torex9, managed to dig out a 2006 thread and replied to it. NBzzzzz!

--- CLOSE THIS THREAD, go to thread on PB HC ---
Old 23-03-2009, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 20
qweqwe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqweqwe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Seems like time are real bad till no money to renovate

PB used to be my fav haunt last time but nowadays prefer to go for PRC gals
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1